Etihad Airways / damaged bag
I have had a response from you on the 17/11/17, prior to that ELA ON THE 7/12/17 AND from Nic on the 10/11/17.I am very concern that you are asking me for my reference number, is your system not linked on my email or my name, surely you would have complaint log to access the information you are asking.We are no further then bouncing emails.
My case handler to the information passed by you and Nic was that Denise Chance.May I reiterate that I have send few emails to Denise and there has been no responce.My membership number is [protected] ref.nos.AMDEY10533/RQID596717.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Dec 29, 2017
Dear Rajni, we can that under your case 596717 you have responded to your case officer. She has received it and will get back to you shortly. *Isi
Updated by Rajni Somaiy, Dec 29, 2017
I thank you very much for your prompt response.
The problem I am anticipating is, too many cooks spoils the broth, what I mean is that no one person is allocated to a specific case hence different person response seems to be in repetition. I appreciate that She has got my emails and that she will respond, this issue is going on for 10 months and the decision is taken 6 months ago yet not bringing to its conclusion, this to my surprise. So may I request for your prompt conclusion hence we part amicably.
Once again thank you very much for your cooperation.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airways - delay on a flight
- Etihad Airways - damaged baggage
- Etihad Airways - baggage handling 
- Etihad Airways - airfare and shuttle to dubai 
- Etihad Airlines - customer service