Etihad Airways / damaged bag

1 Southport, England, Merseyside, United Kingdom

Dear Marc
I have had a response from you on the 17/11/17, prior to that ELA ON THE 7/12/17 AND from Nic on the 10/11/17.I am very concern that you are asking me for my reference number, is your system not linked on my email or my name, surely you would have complaint log to access the information you are asking.We are no further then bouncing emails.
My case handler to the information passed by you and Nic was that Denise Chance.May I reiterate that I have send few emails to Denise and there has been no responce.My membership number is [protected] ref.nos.AMDEY10533/RQID596717.
Many thanks
Rajni Somaiya

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Dec 29, 2017

Dear Rajni, we can that under your case 596717 you have responded to your case officer. She has received it and will get back to you shortly. *Isi

• Updated by Rajni Somaiy, Dec 29, 2017

Dear Isi
    I thank you very much for your prompt response.
    The problem I am anticipating is, too many cooks spoils the broth, what I mean is that no one person is allocated to a specific case hence different person response seems to be in repetition. I appreciate that She has got my emails and that she will respond, this issue is going on for 10 months and the decision is taken 6 months ago yet not bringing to its conclusion, this to my surprise. So may I request for your prompt conclusion hence we part amicably.
    Once again thank you very much for your cooperation.
    Many thanks