Having problems with Gulf Air?

Gulf Air reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 15, 2007. The latest review gf7 may 2nd 2017 was posted on Jan 7, 2020. The latest complaint poor customer services at desk was resolved on Feb 03, 2014. Gulf Air has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 37 reviews. Gulf Air has resolved 7 complaints.

Gulf Air Customer Service Contacts

1888 3594853 (USA and Canada)
+973 17 373 737 (Bahrain)
+44 333 202 7776 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+32 27 120 565 (Belgium)
+45 88 306 630 (Denmark)
+31 205 200 287 (Netherlands)
+351 213 584 458 (Portugal)
+41 442 869 923 (Switzerland)
+852 57 038 940 (Hong Kong)
+60 321 412 676 (Malaysia)
+92 213 565 4483 (Pakistan)
+63 28 697 599 (Philippines)
+65 62 238 377 (Singapore)
P.O. Box 138

Atatürk Hava Limanı Dış Hatlar Gidiş Katı No:63 - Yeşilköy-Bakırköy/Istanbul

Hong Kong
9F Chung Nam Building, 1 Lockhard Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

India
Flat № 711, 7th Floor, Ansal Bhawan, 16, Kasturba Gandhi Marg. New Delhi - 110 00

Gulf Air New № 5, (Old № 2) Ground Floor "Ceebros Ragav" Vijayaraghava road T. Nagar Chennai - 600017

Modayil Centre Point, 7th Floor, Warriam Road Junction, M.g.road, Kochi-682016

Maker Chambers V, Ground Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, India

Gulf Air, Bhadranjaly, 9/756, Vellayambalam - Shasthamangalam road, above corporation bank, Shasthamangalam Po, Trivandrum 695010, Kerala India

Road No 1 Banjara Hills, Near Nagarjuna Circle. Hyderabad 500 034

Japan
8F, ATT New Tower, 2-11-7, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan

Kuwait
Mezannine floor & 2nd floor, Khaleej Tower, Qibla Area, Abu Baker Al Sadeeq street next to Sheraton Hotel, Kuwait City. P.O. Box 28648 Safat 13147 Kuwait

Malaysia
Lot 4.01, Level 4, Wisma Bukit Bintang, 28, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur

Pakistan
10-B, P.E.C.H.S block 6, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi

Philippines
Unit 8, Ground Floor Solemare Parksuites, No. 5 Bradco Avenue, Aseana Business Park, Macapagal Boulevard, Paranaque City, Philippines

Singapore
400 Orchard Road №24-08 Orchard Towers Singapore 2388

Sudan
Atbara Street, Building No.03 SQ-D Al-Nile wings Tower, Ground Floor, Khartoum East, Sudan

UAE
Gulf Air Sheikh Saud Al-Qasimi Building, Salahuddin Road, Opposite Reef Mall

Gulf Air Complaints & Reviews

Jan 07, 2020

Gulf Air — gf7 may 2nd 2017

Confirmation number OLCFJL On our return journey we had a connecting flight to London. The flight was delayed...

Gulf Airmy change of flight

Sallam hi my name is nadir Patel my email id [protected]@gmail.com my flight ref no nknlao I booked for 24 dec evening flight but your change of conction time Bahrain to Mumbai change so I need go now morning flight I lose out my day wages cause so inconvenience for all off us I try to complain before but no one come to me so I try again can you look in to it and can u compensate any way that's great wait to hear from you

Nov 09, 2019

Gulf Air — 2 missing and broken luggages

I want to raised a complain in the Airlines. We arrived last Sunday Nov. 3 at 6:30pm from Moscow - Bahrain -...

Gulf Airtheft from luggage

I just reached Home from airport and found that my 2 costly watches are lost from my luggage. Watches models are Swiss and fossil. Ticket number [protected] (Bahrain to Delhi) 14:30 to 21:00, GF 134 flight number.
    It's very disappointing that theft is happening in international airlines.
    Please investigate the issue and acknowledgment from gulf air will be appreciated.
    If I will not get any response from gulf air, I will take legal action.
    Thanks,
    Manish Kumar
    + 91 [protected]

Sep 19, 2019

Gulf Air — officer rude behaviour with ladies... he just want money

Respected sir my mother and father was coming back to india from madina to india via Bahrain the officer at...

Sep 01, 2019

Gulf Air — refund money

My complaint refrance number is [protected] in till now no body reply me. My cpmplant is below Title...

Aug 05, 2019

Gulf Air — gold bracelet stealing

I have a hand carry bag which is in my hand till plan but at the door your airhostest says to book thi...

Aug 03, 2019

Gulf Air — giving business to dodgy company mytrip uk.com desk and me £2,100 and me and my kids and my family is suffering

Hi there I just want to raise a complain against mytrip uk.com company number is 02081444417they took deposit...

Jul 30, 2019

Gulf Air — damaged luggage

Dear Mr Syed, I would like to raise complaints about your staff and how they dealt with me and my...

Gulf Airpoor service and false connection

Abdul Basit Ansari, purchased a GF ticket for the sector Mumbai - Bahrain - Dammam. (ticket attached)

The flight was scheduled for 06th April from Mumbai. Departure was at 06:25 pm

The flight was to reach Bahrain 07:25 pm and it reached on time.

From Bahrain I had a connection to Dammam at 08:35 pm

However, inspite the Gulf Air flight form Mumbai reached Bahrain on time but since GF overbooked the flight from Bahrain to Dammam myself and other 21 passengers were strangled at Bahrain airport.

We were forced to board a bus from Bahrain to Dammam although we purchased a flight ticket.

The above scenario was acceptable but this harassment did not stop there.

Upon enquiry with the GF staff at Bahrain airport, a lady (very very rude) was not ready to answer our questions and was treating us like animals.

The only option is by Bus and the Bus is scheduled at 02:00 am the next day.

Her reply was like she was doing a favor on us by providing us the Bus service.

I did not expect this service by GF staff.

Upon repeated enquiry, we were told that if we keep enquiring, they will file a case against us and will arrest us in a lock up.

After an argument of 4 hours we were given a Bus.

Then this also not ended here, the driver took us to his office, there a new driver was given the charge of the Bus.

We reached the King Fahad Cause Way and cleared the Bahrain immigration.

Then we cleared the Saudi immigration but then the driver was not ready to drive the bus any further.

Upon enquiry, he told that he don't have Saudi Visa…. Strange…

He told us that he is waiting for a driver from Saudi and once the driver come he will take us to customs and then to the bus stand in Dammam or Rakah.

There we waited for another 1 and half hour, just for the driver……

Finally the driver came and we reached our bus stand at 4:45 am

Although we had arrangements for our pick up from Dammam Airport.

Now please explain the below grievances:

• Updated by ABA3332002 · Jul 23, 2019

Now the reply from GF is that due to a 7 min delay i missed the connection...
          i mean... cumon... what a reason

Gulf Airbaggage

Lost baggage with Gulf Air since April 24, 2019.
        My wife Safura Salih traveled on Wednesday 24 April 2019 from Calicut to Dammam via Bahrain, Saudi Arabia on Gulf Air Flight No. GF261.
        Booking reference KVGOSN
        Baggage tag: GF234057 (lost)
        Passenger Name: Safura Salih

She was carrying 3 checked-in baggage. Two were allowed with the ticket and the third one was purchased paying extra baggage charges at Calicut Airport during check-in. (receipt attached).
        The trip from Bahrain to Dammam was arranged by road and customs and immigration is to be done at King Fahd Causeway to Dammam.
        She had collected all three bags and handed them over to the staff while waiting for the bus that was a few hours from the arrival time.
        She realized missing baggage at King Fahd Causeway customs. The driver apologized for not loading and called to ensure it is in the Bahrain airport.
        At the final destination in Dammam, The Bus deport for Gulf Air we lodged complained to the attendant there. They had arranged the baggage the next day that has come to Dammam Airport 60 km away. We went to collect it at Dammam airport. Surprisingly we received only two pieces out of three! We had a missing carton that we purchased paying an extra baggage fee.
        The airport sent a message to Bahrain to send the missing piece.
        There was no update from Dammam airport where they said they will contact us as soon as the missing piece arrives. We kept calling and the answer was not received yet.

May 30, 2019

Gulf Air — complaint still not dealt with since april

Gulf Air ITEM:[protected] Case complaint Your reference number is CR/MF/[protected] Dear Customer Service...

Gulf Airlost luggage

My mother boarded from qassem to bahrain to karachi on 24 april at 5: 35 am by GF 752...after landing she was unable to find her one luggage out of the two...its been 3 days we are trying but unable to get any response...at the same time there were 2 more passangers who were unable to get their luggage...please tell us how much have you processed or any information because we are very worried about it..

Gulf Airfrom baggage, some personal things stolen.

Hi,

On 4th april, I traveled from karachi to dammam via bahrain (connecting flight),
            I submitted my baggage at karachi airport while check-in, and I received that baggage from dammam airport, but when I reach at my room, and open the baggage, my some thing I can not found.
            I think, but not sure, missed thing stolen by porter, while shifting baggage's from one flight to an other connecting flight.

Kindly help in this regard, to get it back.
            My booking reference number is ziezuo

Thanks and regards,
            Nadeem kumar
            0096-[protected]
            [protected]@yahoo.com

Gulf Airreturn tickets

I made a round trip booking (DUBAI-Bahrain-Sharks el Sheikh and return Sharm El Sheikh-Bahrain-DUBAI) and then Gulf Air canceled return flight Sharm El Sheikh-Bahrain. And company informed me about this cancellation before 2 days from my trip. I agreed to make my return way 3-4 hours longer and make one one more step in Cairo (Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo-Bahrain-DUBAI) and sent complaint. Complaint number is [protected]! It was made 7 days ago!!! And till now there is no any update! How this airlines can still offer them services if they really don't care about customer?!

Gulf Airticket refund

I had to cancel my ticket because of unfortunate circumstances. I have been trying to get a refund. Particulars of my ticket are:
                e-ticket. [protected]
                Booking Number: HPHIZC

I was first told that a refund was issued on the 31st of January, and I could expect my refund in 10 - 15 days. When the time passed and I did not see a credit posted to my credit card account, I contacted Gulf Air again. This time I was advised that my refund was processed on the 13th February, and it would take 10 - 15 days for the refund to get posted to my credit card account. To date that has not happened.
                When I contact Customer Care by email, I get the standard reply that my email has been sent to the appropriate department and that someone would contact me at their earliest. No such luck.
                I would like to know if Gulf Air has the particulars of my credit card so they can post the refund. I would also like to know when I could expect that to happen.
                Hanzel Pereira

Gulf Air — twice deducted money; asking to refund the extra deduction

I booked ticket for my father Mr. Rajkumar Thangaraj on 7th Sep with the travel date on 15th October 2018 the...

Jeddah

Gulf Airnot issuing boarding pass in transit

I was traveling from Riyadh to Hyderabad via Bahrain on 08-06-2018, at riyadh air port they issued a only one boarding pass for Riyadh to Bahrain on Flight # GF 168 and informed that i can collect the other boring pass at Bahrain for Flight # GF 274 to Hyderabad, the flight departure time was 20:20 and I was waiting at the boarding counter, the counter was opened at 20:15 and upon reaching they told me that the actual flight has cancelled & they ranged another flight and my name was not checked in that so they gave me an another flight boarding pass for next day, and there is no proper intimation before until we asked the staff, and I am worried about my baggage which was checked in at riyadh airport and supposed to be collected at Hyderabad airport.

Gulf Air — the receiving and attendance general service / poor customer care & overcharging even if mistake is not from customer

I would like to inform you as one of the customers that I am not happy with the service rendered, on 22nd I...

Gulf Air & Opodono refund for a cancelled flight ticket number: [protected]

On 12th September 2015 I booked a flight from Abu Dhabi to Dammam on Gulf Air, via Opodo. I cancelled within an hour (which required a telephone call to Opodo) as I found a more direct alternative.

Since then I have not received the refund. Opodo (many calls all at premium rate since they dont handle customer complaints be email) says the payment went directly to Gulf Air so they are responsible for the refund. This is borne out by my credit card statement.

Gulf Air says that refunds can only be issued by the travel agent I booked through. Neither company talks to the other leaving me stuck in the middle. They have been passing the buck back and forth for more than 9 months. Neither side disputes that I am owed a refund, they just deny responsibility for paying it.

In the mean time I am out of pocket by GBP437.20.

• Ri
                        RichardMK Jun 23, 2016

Dear Luciana
                        I did not book twice, only once - it would not have made sense to book the same flight twice. The route was very busy, your site was also quite slow, and I was booking from Abu Dhabi, so could have been an IT problem. In fact even before I called to cancel I got an email from Opodo saying that it was unable to confirm the booking. Thus even if by some glitch there had been two bookings, one was cancelled by phone and the other did not go through on your part. If that subsequently changed you never informed me. In any case, I made nearly 20 calls to your customer service line over the last 9 months. NONE of them mentioned anything about double booking, which casts some doubt over your claim.
                        I still insist that I am due a refund - neither Opodo nor Gulf Air have ever disputed that over numerous emails and phone calls. The issue is that each side passes the buck to the other, leaving me in the middle with nothing.

• Opodo Jun 22, 2016

Dear RichardMK,

Thanks for posting your review and bringing this issue to our attention.

We would like to inform you that we have checked your case and we have found that on September 10th, you made the same booking twice and you contacted us to cancel one of them. This booking was correctly cancelled and not charged by the airline. However, the amount you are claiming corresponds to the ticket not cancelled and not used. In this case, the refund will be done as per fare rules.

One of our agents will contact you with further information.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Kind regards,