Etihad Airways / robbery

1 Croatia

I had I flight from Munich to Abhu Dabi today at 12:20 I booked and payed 25 days ago. They told me Etihad will provide me the touristic visa that I also payed, but after they manage to fail to provide me the visa in time, they also wanted to charge me for flight cancellation even it wasn't my fault. They had more than 15 working days to do it, and they claim they need only 5, their employee don't know how to open a PDF file format, even they sent me blank PDF to fill it with my peronal info needed for visa. They were provided all they need but they don't check their e-mails on time, I provided all the documents in time, and they were prolonging to send the papers until they have failed to do it on time.The need few day to replay to an e-mail, they don't know Dubai is in U.A.E, etc etc.Also 2 of my friend sent the papers with me as a group, same day, same-mail, and they got their visas approved in time.Now they are refusing to replay to my e-mail obviously. They have not only ruined my vacations I was looking forward the whole year, but I feel robbed cause they are not only refusing to refund my ticket expenses but even the Visa expenses, the same Visa they didn't provide me. I also traveled 1000km with a bus yesterday for nothing, cause they called and told me my visa will be ready in a day or two.Then they wanted to charge me more than half that of the ticket price more to cancel the flight for a day while they get my visa ready. Im seriously thinking about taking legal actions against them. Worse company ever.

Go