Empire Today / window treatment repair

1 United States

I had a window treatment done by Empire a few years back. It was a bamboo type roll up shade but they put a thin backing for privacy which I wanted. The window was my front room. It is a larger center window with 2 smaller side windows - nothing huge - but Empire charged me $1000.00. Recently the backing on the middle window was tearing so I called Empire. On Oct 30 a repairman came out but couldn't fix it so it had to be taken to the shop. I paid $60.00 for this plus another $60.00 to be paid when it was returned which I was told would be in about 2 weeks.

It is now a month later and numerous calls have gotten me nowhere except a lot of "sorry" and promises of someone calling me back which doesn't happen. My emails received the same responses of "sorry". I have this paper shade they put up for me as a temporary but I don't have my window treatment or any answers from Empire. I want my window treatment back and want it back repaired. I have been more than patient during this ordeal but now it has become more than ridiculous and I don't know what to do anymore. Phone calls and emails do no good. I would NEVER recommend this HORRIBLE place to anyone. WORST experience. My advice if you want window treatments is to stay away from Empire and go anywhere else. It is now Dec 1 2018 and still nothing from Empire. Not a reputable company.

Ca