[Resolved] Empire Today / manor carpet
We purchased this carpet in November 2014. After it was installed we were having problems with pieces of the carpet coming up every time we vacuumed. We were told by Empire this was normal. It continued to come up plus the matting on the carpet or down and they sent a representative out and said that it was fine. Since we were not satisfied with that explanation they sent a third party to investigate the carpet and it came back that the carpet was faulty. They replaced it with the same carpet in March Of 2016. Well it is a year later and after vacuuming twice a week we are still getting a lot of the carpet up it is matted down and they are only two adults that live in this house and we don't wear our shoes on it. It is our determination that empire sold us lousy carpet at the cost of $3800 cannot tell you how disgusted we are don't know if there's anything you will be doing about it. I would like to think that someone would come out, remove it and replace it with a real piece of carpet has it certainly was not inexpensive for the poor excuse for carpet that was installed. We have been married for 56 years and have purchased a lot of carpet and we have never seen such poor quality and all those years. Sincerely, Bonnie Evans Home phone: [protected]. email: [protected]@yahoo.com. Address: 109 Wofford Rd., Taylors, SC 29687. I will look for word to receiving a response by any of the above forms of communication.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Mar 27, 2017
We appreciate you making us aware of your experience, and sincerely regret to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchased product. Your concerns are important to us, and we will be following up with you soon to start working towards a resolution.
Thank you for your patience.
-ET Customer Support
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience