[Resolved] Empire Today / hardwood floors installation

1 Edgewood, MD, United States

Date: 6/15 & 6/23
Activity Id: 1-[protected]

I purchased 4 bedroom hardwood flooring and 2 bathroom ceramic floors. At the time of purchase I was told I could spreed the installation over several months. Which my first installation of the bathrooms was completed on 1/27/18, two bedrooms were completed on 2/24 and around 5/18 was the other. I placed installation requests twice one on 6/15 and the other on 6/23 both no shows or calls.

On 6/15 I received confirmation from customer service confirming the day before as well as the day of after calling them that I was scheduled and someone would be coming between 8 - 6pm. Called several time during the day to make sure they were still coming, as the 6oclock hour came I called once again this time I was told I they could not find me on the schedule and I would have to reschedule which I did today the 23rd June.

On 6/18/18 the customer service manager Charles (Baltimore region) called told me he would make sure I was on the schedule for 23 June as well as my final installation for 6 July. He told me he set the install to take place between 8 - 12pm and to call him if I had any issues. As the 12pm hour approached I didn't see or receive a call from anyone. Tried to contact Charles no answer left message on his machine. Called customer service who informed me that no install was scheduled for today, however they did see the install for 6 July.

This is two days I have taken off of work to get installation completed with no one showing up.

I am very very upset at this point, I feel I have been very patient with everyone. At this point I want my installation completed or need a full refund so that I can go somewhere else.

On 6/23 I spoke to another customer service rep names Jessica who informed me that yet again the next installation date could be Tuesday 26th of June and that I would have to at that time get both rooms completed. I explained that when I spoke to my sales rep David Ford I explained that I would have to have the rooms installed separately, he confirmed that this wouldn't be a problem. Up until these last two days hasn't been a problem. It appears that now you that you have my money you won't complete the job.

At some point I not only need my installation completed, I need to be compensated for the inconvenience and time I took off of work.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jun 25, 2018

Pat,
    We’ve located your account and we'll be contacting you shortly to discuss your concerns further.
    Thank you.