Having problems with Golden Select ?

Golden Select reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 9, 2008. The latest review Solid Bamboo Flooring with attached backer was posted on Nov 13, 2010. The latest complaint Solid Bamboo Flooring with attached backer was resolved on Nov 13, 2010. Golden Select has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews. Golden Select has resolved 3 complaints.

Golden Select Customer Service Contacts

6869 Henri-Bourassa Blvd West
St. Laurent, Quebec
H4R 1E1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Golden Select Customer Service. Initial Golden Select complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Golden Select above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Golden Select . Discuss the issues you have had with Golden Select and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Golden Select Complaints & Reviews

Golden SelectSolid Bamboo Flooring with attached backer

I had seen and read all the reviews on this floor because I really loved it and had to have it. I purchased a box put it together and BOY WAS I WRONG!!! With in one day it has many scratches deep at that. Also I dropped a couple things and it really dents the floor. So in a nut shell unless you are not going to use the room DO NOT BUY THIS, NOT WORTH IT!

Golden Select Bamboo Flooring With Backinplank separation

My family is still trying to renovate our home from Hurricane Katrina. We received no money from insurance or the government, so we can only do work as we have the money available. My Mom and Dad purchased bamboo flooring by Golden Select. It went down great. We followed the directions and did exactly as they explained. The floor has been down since November of 2008. Lately, I have noticed some of the planks seem to be separating. We don't have the money to take up the floor and purchase anything new. This was supposed to last us for years. While all the floor isn't doing this, I seem to notice more and more planks separating as the weeks pass. I can't really describe my feelings, aside from frustrating and sad. Is there anything we can do to stop more separation?

• Ji
        Jimbo33 Jul 20, 2011

Probably not golden select but golden elite wood floors, it is the worst flooring you could have bought (cheap Chinese flooring). I would contact the manufacturer if i were you but they are bankrupt.

• Fl
        Flooring Guruess Jul 13, 2009

Depending on how this was installed, it sounds like normal expansion and contraction of the flooring. Wood based flooring will expand and contract with climate change. If there is not a constant temperature and constant humidity, you will see seperation of the planks. This generally means that there has been some contracting/shrinkage. You may want to adjust the humidity levels of the home to have the wood fiber swell back to normal. Most manufacturers will recommend 35-65% humidity to maintain flooring properly. This may mean adding a humidifier to the home.

Bamboo Flooring — Bad service

Awww Man...If only I had read these reviews before I spent 1500 on this crap flooring. I purchased Golden...