Empire Today / complaint

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States

My name is Nyla Ferrell my service address is 8005 Candlenut Ave. Las Vegas, Nv. 89131 and this would be the 2nd job that I 've done with the company. The first job everything went perfectly however not so for the 2nd job. The 2nd job my first installation the technician never called to confirm time that he was to arrive as stated in my contract. So I called the 800 number and spoke at first with a person and when I was explaining the situation to her she didn't have an answer as to what to do in solving this situation or offering any advice to getting the job done. So then I requested to speak to a supervisor his name was Edgar who was very nice and did try and assist me by telling that he spoke to the technician and gave me a time frame of 1-3pm which at that time was about 1-2 hours from then. At the end of the day the tech was a no show with no phone call. I called the office the next day to see when my deposit was going to be refunded and I spoke with a Megan where she convinced me to give the company one more chance because she said this would leave a bad taste for me and I agreed but I simply asked her if I could have an early installation and she said of course. I received a call today (5/24) from the dispatch office stating that my installation would be in the afternoon. I also would like to mention that I called the sales rep that came to my house Anthony Martinelli and left a message for him to call me he never responded. I'm sure that isn't acceptable to the company how this is all unfolding and putting a bad mark on the good customer service of the company and for the great reputation that Empire stands for. At this point I'm not mad just a little disappointed because I know this could have been handled better. I'm still waiting on a call from the tech...

• Updated by Nyla Ferrell, May 24, 2018

Vinyl Flooring is why I contacted the company for the 2nd time.

Ny