[Resolved] eDreams / no eticket received

Bulgaria

I bought two tickets with eDreams before 8 days. After Confirmation this appeared "Problem with your credit card occurred. We will check and bla-bla" Next day the payment was processed according to my bank account. eDreams sent me an email with confirmation and reservation code but no E-Ticket yet. No response from eDreams. I sent email to ALL of their emails for customer service. My flight is on 7 April and I don't know if I should wait more or to buy directly from the airline. I will provide all conversation info.

01/03/2013 - 10:51
Hello eDreams!
Yesterday (28.02.2013) I bought two tickets Istanbul-Aqaba with return. No eTicket to my email at this moment. Could you check please? This is the same email I fill in the form. [protected]@abv.bg

Wish you best!

March 1 12:03:50 EET
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting eDreams.

In reply to your E-Mail we would like to inform you that it can take up to 24 hours to confirm your booking. If you haven't received the E-Tickets after 24 hours, we kindly ask you to contact us again.

Best regards
Roger Wolf

March 3 09:39:57 EET
Hello, eDreams!
48 hours since my reservation was made and no eTicket for now.
Reservation number: ******

March Март 8 15:54:45 EET
Hello, I haven't received the E-tickets yet. Much more than 24 hours left. Should I be worried?
in Turkish Airlines: RESERVATION CODE: *****

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Mar 14, 2013

Dear Adit0,
    Please send us an email to: edreams.onrep.[protected]@edreams.com Our customer services representatives will get back to you with more information about your booking.

eDreams