[Resolved] eDreams / flights in australia
Qantas flight QF601 on 24th March 2017 was cancelled last minute when i was already at gate so as a result i had to book a last minute flight at the airport for $440.
As this flight was booked through dreams they said i had to talk to you.
eDreams reference number for the transaction: [protected]
I would like a credit for the flight amount to be used for a future booking, as i book through dreams on a regular basis.
The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below :
- Qantas Airways : AU$ 206.30
- Jetstar : AU$ 130.37
- eDreams : AU$ 22.20
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams_en.'s Response, Apr 05, 2017
Thank you for getting in contact with eDreams.
We are now checking this booking and will get back to you shortly.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud