TravelByJen.com Logo

TravelByJen.com

Having problems with TravelByJen.com?

TravelByJen.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TravelByJen.com Customer Service. Initial TravelByJen.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TravelByJen.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TravelByJen.com. Discuss the issues you have had with TravelByJen.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 26, 2020

Travel By Jen — Travel booking

Extremely incompetent company Three weeks before our trip, I took it into my own hands to reach out to the...

Travelbyjen.comfalse advertising on excursions

When you call these ppl are so rude and have no decor, no manners, taLk to you like your not the customer. I booked a trip to Mexico and lori Susie my excursion agent lied to me about the info for an excursion that was 100. Then while I learned about it while in Mexico and I kept trying to get in contact she does not reply. So I just cancel wiTh the resort book another excursion on my 5 day stay and when I got baCk I called/ said I would get the refund in 2-3 business days. Three weeks past no returned. I called again, the agent was so rude aNd nasty to me. Never again and I'm reporting this to the BBB bc I still don't have my refund!!! Liars!!!) my friend said she used them and they did the exact same thing when she went to Costa Rica

RESOLVED

• TravelByJen.com's response · Nov 26, 2019

We are sorry that there was confusion about the refund on the tour. As discussed on 11/22/19 - the refund has been processed. I'm glad we were able to take care of this in a timely manner and we look forward to working with you again.

Travelbyjen.comtravel package they sold

Horrible agent and service, you don't want to use them if truly want a delightful vacation. They are not an honest business, they make penalty fees on the customer by selling the fraud packages which they can deliver the whole package.

We purchased their all-inclusive packages to Los Cabos for July 4th including flight, shuttle, and all-inclusive hotel. After 3 months, we paid in full on our trip, they tell us the airline has canceled their direct flight, need to put us on a 12 hrs transfer flight from LA to Los Cabos. You kidding me! We have toddlers and seniors on our travel group certainly can't handle this new travel schedule they force us to take. So we request a full refund, they said we need to file cancelation with the airline directly on our own and hotel has a penalty of $100 for each passenger. We called over 10 times waited for 1hr for each time to the airline, after 5 months, we still haven't got the refund from the airline. Travel by Jen is nor responsible for their customers at all. And they make our penalty money when the trip is canceled not due to customer's fault. They make you sign all the documents which state they are not responsible for 3rd party and the trip you paid is not refundable. This is totally a fraud business model.

Their business sells the travel package which they can't even deliver and claim this non-refundable either use it or not. This is a joke then. Anyone can put up the package with non refundable term together to fraud customer by saying that they are not liable for what they sold.

RESOLVED

• TravelByJen.com's response · Jul 02, 2019

These clients purchased a vacation package and unfortunately the airline did a schedule change, which is completely out of our control. We offered quite a few very fair options in an effort to help these clients since the declined the purchase of insurance at the time of booking. We offered to refund the one missed night if they kept the Interjet flight, and if the airline would provide a refund - look for other flights for them with better schedules, change the dates of the package, OR offer them a full future travel credit for the land portion of the vacation with NO penalty. The airlines are able to change their schedules and unfortunately that is completely out of our control and we are not responsible for third party providers as part of the agreed upon terms and conditions. And we do understand that this is an inconvenience and that is why we offered the best solution possible. The airline would not help us when we contacted them about this reservation multiple times. We were given the procedure and contact information and were instructed to have the clients reach out to them directly. Once again we understand that this is not convenient for them but the airline would not work with us, only with the clients directly, or we would have been happy to handle that for them. The clients have been in contact with the agent quite a few times and have been told they can have a full future travel credit for the land with no penalty. They just need to reference their original booking number when they are ready to book a new reservation

Travel By Jen — unprofessional, terrible service

I booked a trip with "travel by Jen" to the Dominican Republic in February, to depart in October. The travel...

Travel By Jen — unprofessional and inept

This is a letter I just sent Groupon concerning Travel by Jen- Hello Groupon, I just wanted to write and...

Travelbyjen.com — their booking error

I booked a vacation with travelbyjen.com and they quoted me one price. One that I confirmed on a couple...

TravelbyJen — do not use ever

I booked a destination wedding in Nov 2009 for Punta Cana for October 30th, 2010 with Robert Phillips. I had...

Travelbyjen.com — uncooperative

Travel Agency: Travelbyjen.com Travel Agent: Robert Phillips I booked a vacation package with Robert...