Having problems with My Hub Travel?

My Hub Travel Customer Service Contacts

A-32/5, Sector-82
Noida
India - 201304

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with My Hub Travel Customer Service. Initial My Hub Travel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for My Hub Travel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about My Hub Travel. Discuss the issues you have had with My Hub Travel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

My Hub Travel Complaints & Reviews

Sep 23, 2019

My Hub Travel — online travel agency fraud

My hub travel - if you are reading this, I wish you good luck!!! You guys have avoided a refund of rs. 28000...

My Hub Traveldidn’t get my refund

I booked a trip from this company in Jan, 2018 and paid 10, 800 Rupees.
But After 2 days of booking the company started asking some more money for the same trip and I refused them that I'm not gonna pay any rxtra penny. So they asked me to cancelled the booking and promised me that the whole 100% amount will be refunded to me in 7-14 days..
Bt its been around 1.3 years but I didn't get my refund till now.

My Hub Travel23000 rs paid for package no booking id and no refund till now

1. I had discussion with Varun Aggarwal for the booking. And when i discussed with him he said I can pay 5000 rs as an advance so that he can confirm about the booking rest he told me to pay 4500 which will complete 50% of the booking after getting the booking ID and he said i can pay rest during trip. I didn't receive any booking ID. I paid 5000 rs.

2. Then I had discussion with Rahul Saxena he said if i pay another 10000rs then i will get the booking ID in 1 hour rest i can pay later during the trip. I still didn't receive any booking ID. I paid overall as 15000rs.

3. Later yesterday I had discussion with Rajiv Mehta he said untill and unless i pay rest of the amount he will not give booking ID. He said on the call that booking is confirmed but he will share booking ID within half an hour only if i pay rest of the amount. But i was not told about GST. Now they told i need to pay GST as well. Why this is not mentioned in my trip cost details at the start? Now i paid complete amount that is 23000rs that includes GST but where is my booking ID?

I mean whats going on guys. Are you really serious about making customers happy? If you are customer centric then where is the booking ID? Either share the booking ID or refund my money.

I got only refund of 10000 still they need to refund Rs 13000. Its already been more than a year but i didnt get the refund of rest of amount

Feb 13, 2019

My Hub Travel — refund not received/fraud company

Complaint no. 6 After several complaints in this board, this is my last attempt here to get a refund from My...

My Hub Travelmy tour at bagdogra (darjeeling) was cancelled yet not received my refund of rs.52,200.

First I talk your travel advisor Mr. Rakesh
      He gave me info. About Darjeeling tour he says that travel company giving offer on my package which was about to. 200000.company giving me at rs. 52000 and 200 his travel advisor commission. I wait for 30 days for my tickets. On 28th day your company's booking team called me and say plz forward to 200000 more for booking of flight. Then after some another advisor called me on same no.which was Rakesh's no. Then after no contact of any advisor after my cancellation request after 3 months somebody call me and say after 6 months you get refund.I waited for 6 months but yet not received my money plz help...

My Hub Travel — not refunding my money

That I decided to travel Kerala during the winter of 2017-18. I filled my bio-data and Hellow travel...

Shimla

My Hub Travel — fraud travel agency

Rahul and aditya how shameless you guys are. How many more customers do you want to cheat like this in...

My Hub Traveljammu&kashmir package

Dear Team

My Hub Travel is a very big fraud company..please be aware from this company.. all company staff are fraud.. i sue a case on them very soon.. i booked my package from them for 8th of march 2018 in February month they asked me for advance which i deposit in their bank account of 10000/- rs(i have a recipient also) than they said will send you all vouchers soon but after some days they called me and asking me 7000 more il deposit it but they didn't sent me any voucher after it i called them they didn't answer me than il check online about MY HUB TRAVEL so i found this is fraud company.. so i cancel my booking from them and asking for my refund.. i have all the conversation with them in my mail id.. still i didn't recive my refund... but this time they don't know whom they talking they will be in very big trouble soon... i have all there staff numbers and everything... still waiting for my refund... and if they refund my amount so its better for them...

Thanks
        Praveen Singh
        [protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com

My Hub Travelpayment refund

I made booking for Udaipur from your agency and my Transaction ID is " MH0009975.

My Travelling dates will be 15th February, 2018 to 18th February, 2018.

But I am not satisfied with your Service.

Initially your Sales Person lie to me that I have to make Part Payment in advance and I made 10000/- and very next day another person from booking department called me and ask for remaining payment.

My question is that only if its required to pay full amount than why your executive / sales person lie me??? (You can check your recordings if you wish).

After many Arguments I also made full payment and your booking department informed me that they will send me Booking Vouchers and all details.

Its more than 7 days but no one sending me anything.

Moreover I tried to called Concern person Mr. Rahul Saxena but he is not attainding me.

Even the sales person also did not reply anything.(if you want I can share screen shot of whatsapp).

I totally dissatisfied from your service.

And now I tried to get my refund back since very long time but I didn't get it.

Still my 10, 500/- is pending and now all the phone numbers are switched off.

My Hub Travel — fraud company hai

Dear Sir, Maine is company se 27th April 2018 package liya manali ke liye, total cost 27500/- rs from my...

MyHubTravel.com — refund didn't got from last 10 months / it was a manali package for 7 persons

Firstly they said to submit some token money which was 5000 then they said you have to submit 25% in advance...

Delhi

My Hub Travelholiday package

Dear Sir,

I had made a complaint regarding non-refund of advance paid to My Hub Travels. I am giving below the complain matter which was also acknowledged by Complaintsboards as well as My Hub Travels. The company had requested for time. It is almost 2 months since I have complained, but I am yet to receive the Advance amount of Rs.14000.00

As I can see from the ocean of complaints against MY HUB TRAVELS, I understand that this company is only cheating people all the time. It is time someone takes up this and bar the company from dealing in this manner.

Could you please be kind enough to let me know what is to be done now? Do I need to proceed legally through the consumer court or through normal legal procedure from the designated court? Kindly let me have a line in reply to enable me to proceed further in the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Deepa Iyer

• Vi
                Vinit Mathur Jul 09, 2018

Have filed a complaint against the company, but at present, the company is not available, they have removed their website from the network, they have switched their contacts off, moved their office from the address, hence complaint could not be processed ahead.

Regards
                vinit

My Hub Travelmy money of rs 8000/- not refunded till now

Hi !

I was in touch with Mr.Amit of My Hub Travel and have transferred Rs 8000/- for a trip to Ooty in January 2018 But the booking did not happen and was informed that the money will be refunded after 30 days . Its June 2018 now and still I have not received my money. I am planning to file a case against My hub travel. This is the final mail I will be sending as per my lawyer suggestions.

Regards,
              Karthick

• Ra
                  Rai Amis Jul 04, 2018

There all employee also lies ...Rakesh, Amit, Rohit, Piyush, Mayank...Pls provide justice we don't want intrest we want only our paid amount...So please google company help us...

• Ra
                  Rai Amis Jul 04, 2018

Same thnk happend with me also my booking amount 13000/- still I have not received...Now contact no. Switch off.. Fully fraud company. How google given permission ...Pls refund my amount 13000/-...My contact no. [protected]

My Hub Travelnot refunding my money.

I am Ranjeet Singh from bhopal. I have booked a packeg for Goa on date 26/02/2018 and his agent said me to submit 50% money so I have paytm him the 50% amount of that total money which is 13500 for 3 days . After few hours his agent call me and he said all hotels are booked and we will return your complete money in 7- 21 working days. I said okk please do it fast they said ok sir I wall do it. But today is 25/6/2018 and till now he didnt return my money .

not refunding my money.
                not refunding my money.

My Hub Travelrefund

Dear sir

I booked my Kerala travel packages with my hub travel on 18/05/2018 for 3days and 2nights for 4 adults the amount witch I paid (22000) INR and after 10days the travel is called me and he said that company is going to cancel your package and refund amount is received in 7-21 days, but it's already one month I'm not received money from traveler.
                  Please take action on the travel and refund my money please

Regards
                  Vikram
                  [protected].

My Hub Travelnot refunding my money

Im susmita mondal.. I have booked a trip to puri through them in april 5th through bank deposit.. After that they told me to pay 5000 amount extra then I cancelled the plan.. They mail me that.. And 4000 will be the refund amount.. Till date I didn't get that.. I mailed them and called them several times.. After writing a review they called me and abused me and told me to delete that review else they will not refund the money.. I have recorded that convo through phone.. But still they didn't give me a single penny.. It's a fraud agency.. Kindly don't take their service.

not refunding my money

My Hub Travelrefund payment

Hello

I am Prabhat Thakur from Chandigarh, I have paid rs 22000 for patna to Goa and Goa to Patna but some reason I have cancelled trip and said to company refund my payment.
                      They refunded only rs 10000 in January but rest amount rs 12000 is pending.

After many communication through email and call, always they told me next month and again next, always repeat same but my rest amount not deposit my account.
                      they told always liying.

I have proof - all email

Why are you not refund my payment since last 6 months, please refund my payment asap otherwise I will case on your company

Company email: 23rd jan 2018, 16th Feb 2018 and many like this
                      Dear Sir,

Your rest amount will be credited in your account very soon so, please co-operate with us...

Thank you for your patience.

Dear Sir,

Your rest refund amount will be credited in your account within a week, so please wait and co-operate with us...

Thank you for your patience...

Prabhat
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      [protected]

My Hub Travelrefund my money

I am subhashree soumya harichandan booked darjeeling tour and complained here also 4 months left but they didn't refund any money. If i called them always tell us plz don't be called here u just mail us. That one also i am doing. But 20000 gone. Today i am calling my hub customer care that no is switched off. Plz help me any one suggest me what i ll do

Myhubtravelnot refunding my package cancellation amount

I have made a deal will the company for a package of Mumbai nasik shirdi at RS 30000/
                          But after getting 50percent amount as per deal they insisted to pay the ready amount so as to receive booking coupons. I paid the whole sum...and after getting the whole package amount they started to send more amount and to increase the package amount. I refused and asked them to return my money back . But till now I have not received my money. I am helpless and really don't know what to do and how...

My Hub Travelnot refunding my money past 6 months

My hub travel gave package of 24000 and took money for a Goa trip in January 2018 they said hotel prices have hiked so give another 5000 and after taking full 29000 refused to book the hotel and said it will be refunded in 50 days as per company policy.
                            I was not only my hub travel alone it was also preferred by hello travels as they gave me the lead and upon several mails and complains both company never took any steps to get the amount refunded.
                            Now all phone has been closed and the company is uncontactable.I am filing a civil case on hello travels and my hub travel for harassment and not paying the refund back

Shreyans kumar loonia