eDreams / edreams charged for a return flight and only booked a one way
On the 29 November I booked a flight with edreams via their website, for a return flight LIS-FOR on the 04 Dec and returning on the 02 Jan FOR-LIS.
I arrived at the airport on the 04 Dec to do the check in and was told my outbound flight had not been booked, only the return on the 02 Jan.
eDreams took the full amount for the return flight (total cost 1200 Euros) and only booked the inbound (cost 811 Euros)
I tried contacting eDreams over the phone, on Facebook, on Twitter, no luck. Eventually I had to book a full published fare with TAP for the flight going out at a cost of 1096 Euros.
I have since tried contacting eDreams over the phone, on Facebook, on Twitter and they seem to be ignoring my request for a refund on the outbound flight and compensation for the problems caused.
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- Vacaciones eDreams S. L - Shady Business Practices 
- [Resolved] eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - rif: 4044224241 14.12.2018 prenotazione pwrw4l 29.1.2019 - request refund
- [Resolved] eDreams - flight booking 
- eDreams - lack of service
- eDreams - airfare price
- eDreams - edreams withholding refund - fraud