Having problems with Viabuy?

Viabuy Customer Service Contacts

23 Hanover Square
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - W1S1JB

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Viabuy Customer Service. Initial Viabuy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Viabuy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Viabuy. Discuss the issues you have had with Viabuy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 01, 2020

Viabuy — Payment withheld

Viabuy account number [protected], Julia Steinbjörnsson. I run a perfectly legitimate business, selling horse...

Viabuybanking

i am waiting for a transfer to my account since 3 weeks now, communication with viabuy is basically useless as whether there is no response or the response just ask you to wait for solution. not really very satisfied anymore, as i had previously quite good experience with the company, but since they moved from uk to luxemburg due to the brexit issues, their services seems to drop to standard eu-level (virtually non-existent)

Viabuymy cash withhold

My names are Ajayi Bimbola Esther. Account number: [protected]. I recharge my account few months ago and am yet to receive the funds in my account. I was told that i needed to update my information using my id card or permit. I have done that severely but, kept rejecting it. I sincerely wish that the money be returned back to my account which the money was transferred from. The said recharge was 50€. Thanks.

Viabuyrefund

I´ve sent 160 Euro on august 27th to my own Viabuy account so that I could pay a trip. Viabuy informed that could not accept the value due to their own regulations and that I should indentify myself in order to proceed the process. I´ve uploaded my personal nation identification, and then Viabuiy informs me that document was not accepted by them. Since my national identification card is the only and valid document I have, i asked them to return my money. After more than a week i´m still waiting and the company doesn´t reply to my emails. I need my money back, could someone help me?

Viabuyaccount closed

As I settled from Germany to Indonesia, I was changing my addresse and telephone number. I was told from the customer service, they would close my account because I settled in a not European Country. My credit card was closed as well my online account.
        In my account are about 900 Euro. I wrote emais every day to the customer service but no answer.

• Je
            Jeffrey Joemman Sep 26, 2019

Because you really don't know how to speak with them
            I'm just 21 year and I know how to deal with them to give you the money back
            Please contact me on my email [email protected] and I will help you to get the money back from Viabuy because I really hate them too

Jun 19, 2019

Viabuy — prepaid debit card

I had close to two thousand Euros stolen from my ViaBuy account through fraudulent withdrawls from India. I...

Viabuyaccount

I ordered viabuy around two months ago, I did not use it because when I found out they charge 90 euro fees for just setting it up I said to myself I don't want that, unfortunately I did not react in time and it was too late for me to cancel the account without being charged. So I did send to them cancellation fees and expected my account to be closed... What they did they just set it up as new... I have sent already three emails to customer service to close the account they did not reply.. So frustrating.

Viabuy — blocking and stealing 500 euro worth transactions

Keep away from this company. 1. on 16th march 2018 they stole 200 eur incoming transaction from bitcoin...

Viabuy — viabuy mastercard de

I avail this card, unfortunately I did not receive any card and then after a month I received a letter from...

Hannover

Viabuy — viabuy mastercard

Hi I'm very angry frustrated and annoyed I was charged 90€ for my the card I did not even use I'm shocked I...

Viabuy — prepaid card

I got through the rituals of getting the Viabuy card, and whether I mistook 1 year for a month, my money i...

Viabuy — website not up to date and no proper customerservice number

I have a viabuy card and have tryed loading it with paysafe but only comes up with option of ukash wich i...

Viabuy — they asked me to pay for the fake bill

I got card from the company Viabuy. I needed to transfer $90 in order to activate and use this card, but I...