[Resolved] eDreams / airline booking

08038 Barcelona Spain, ZA

eDream promised me a cheaper offer on booking with them. All to findout there is more payment that I would have gone straight away to book the airliner. I am failing to understand the element of being cheap when it costed me more while I booked through them than it would have been had i booked directly to KULULA.COM. Kulula.com offered R 1230.00 eDream deducted from my account R1 442.00. I have made a loss and would want to be refunded that. I have been victimised and cheated on by this. My email is [protected]@gmail.com cell [protected]

eDreams has the follwing address appearing on line:
Vacaciones eDreams, S.L. Sociedad unipersonal, CIF B-[protected], registered with Registro Mercantil de Barcelone, Tomo 31.908, Folio 69, Hoja B200.680, Inscripción 1. Travel Agency Licence GC88MD. Passeig Zona Franca 191-205, 08038 Barcelona - Spain

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Apr 06, 2017

Hi Bewuzana,

Thank you for posting your review here.

Regarding to your concern, we are now checking the history of your booking and willl get back to you shortly.

Kind regards,