eBay / unethical behavior scam
I ordered two apple 6s plus phones at 247.71 each and was sent two Apple 5 phones. I have contacted the seller and only have received credit on one phone. I do not know what kind of bs the seller is conducting but I want my money back as you guarantee. I returned both phones and have the post office receipt for nov 26.
My name is John m Farrell [protected]@aol.com
My number is [protected]
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - account suspension
- eBay - didn't receive my items
- eBay Linwei PQQ - chinese seller scam fraud
- eBay - didn't received no package.
- eBay.com - lp00119897705500