Dunkin Donuts / scam and cheating

3937 Sauk TrailRichton Park, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 708-481-8080
I would like to make a report about Dunkin Donuts and how mistreat their employees. when started work not very long ago I was hired by Pinky Its ok until she started to yell at me hit me sometimes and embarrass me which cause me to experience self-conscious distress when I would come to work.

Recently my little brother was shot by a stray bullet going to gas station I ask pinky would could I talk to her I have a family emergency. She wouldn't take me to the back to talk in private when told her what had happen to my little brother and that my parents are no longer living a its my responsibility. She start yelling no I don't care I know a head a time and need to be at work my right time or I would lose my job. She embarrassed me again one of the main customers can out to see about me and a another manager. From then I have been looking for another job. Then she fired me because some one told her that I had a new job and I didn't have at the time.

So now as I am writing I do not have my last two check because of a hat. She told me to bring my uniform when came in to building and this is all on camera she walk out the back I had to go out side and call her name. She tells me that she's off work and 6pm it was 7:30 then says give shirt and name tag she knows I keep my hat in the locker. she waits to we get in front of customers to start saying she not going to give me my check until she get the hat. And walks out. Police say its a civil matter that they cant do anything about a 75 cent hat.
Va

Comments

Pi
  6th of Jan, 2009
First of all Pinky's hot... and anyone who reads your complaint is going know you didn't finish highschool...you should of had someone else write your complaint.. Danny
Pi