Menu
Daves Hot Chicken Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Daves Hot Chicken
reviews & complaints

www.daveshotchicken.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 27 Reviews

Daves Hot Chicken Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Daves Hot Chicken at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Daves Hot Chicken has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Daves Hot Chicken. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

S
10:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daves Hot Chicken The employees that work there

The daves hot chicken located in college station tx is ran by racist employees their always talking badly about white people, their rude while your waiting on your food to be prepared, theyll see you looking at them and say can I help you damn what u looking at? They loudly talk about inappropriate things, use vulgar language. I'd hate to see this scare off customers, it's located in a college town with rich college kids that are their main customers. I just wanted it to be brought to your attention so maybe it can get fixed but it was extremely ghetto employee wise

Desired outcome: Change the people in charge of your business

L

Daves Hot Chicken Love the chicken sandwich w cheese

Nice spice to it (extra spicy) and their house dressing is great with the sandwich. 2 thumbs up!

Just need Apple Pay integration to make it that much simpler.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daves Hot Chicken Best place ever!

This is the absolute best place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner like it is sooooo good! I recommend this place to eat because of the greatness of the hot chicken

Hide full review

Is Daves Hot Chicken legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Daves Hot Chicken as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Daves Hot Chicken stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Daves Hot Chicken should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Daves Hot Chicken earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Daves Hot Chicken achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Daves Hot Chicken has received 13 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Daveshotchicken.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Daves Hot Chicken website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Daveshotchicken.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Daves Hot Chicken and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Daveshotchicken.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Daves Hot Chicken has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Daves Hot Chicken, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Daves Hot Chicken protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L

Daves Hot Chicken San Antonio

We have been to Dave’s hot chicken a few times since opening and every time the customer service is great and super friendly. Chicken and fries are awesome and tender.

M

Daves Hot Chicken It’s an app that lets you order online

Works well enough, the shake order was broken something about selecting ef straw. Also was unable to redeem my free slider through the app had to use the QR code at the store

T

Daves Hot Chicken Not bad for a new app

Overall app and ordering process was smooth. Easy applying of rewards.
Navigation could use some work, sometimes it loops back and forth to select an order location after already selected

M

Daves Hot Chicken Make one in south Phoenix please

It so bomb every time I go it’s like my first time going everything is amazing the new best thing in Arizona but please make one in south Phoenix I promise y’all it would get packed I know so

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daves Hot Chicken Love it but make it BOLD!

The app is great overall. I would suggest they make the red border for menu selections bolder. The thin red line is so small it’s easy to miss an accidental selection/omission in a long order.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daves Hot Chicken The Best Everrrrr!

Dave’s hot chicken is awesome one of the best places to get a good chicken sandwich definitely my favorite and just found out that there’s an app now where you can earn rewards omg so that just made it even better

E

Daves Hot Chicken Great food, mediocre app

The food here is delicious - best fast food chicken out there! But the app is pretty lame.

The barcode scanner just plain doesn’t work. One needs to enter the 13-digit barcode by hand.

There is also no way to order fountain drinks in the app.

N

Daves Hot Chicken Hard to see

Love Dave’s hot chicken and am so excited they opened one in Burbank. My only complaint is that the app doesn’t clearly highlight your selections when ordering. I almost didn’t think it was working. When you make your selections it highlights the item in the faintest, thinnest line.

K

Daves Hot Chicken Functions, but can be improved

The app does what it needs to do. It’s a little difficult to tell which item you’ve selected on each screen. For accessibility purposes, I think it’d be helpful to make the border around the selected item be thicker/bolder and have a color with a higher contrast than the current dark-red/black.

D

Daves Hot Chicken Love This Place

Cant stop going here, The sliders are sooo delecious and best part is they are Halal. How I wish there were more places like this. But I love this place and love the fact that you can order via an app so by the time you get there its ready for you to pick upand the rewards are just cherry on top.

R

Daves Hot Chicken App doesn't let me sign up

Been trying to sign up to redeem the free ckn sandwich but the app won't let me sign up or log in.

When I signed up with Apple's option to hide my email, it gives me an error message "Something went wrong Device already shared with maximum number of guests allowed."

And when I try "forget password" nothing.

Emailed them and reached out on Instagram. No response.

Daves Hot Chicken APP REWARDS ARE SCAM

You will NOT get the free shake, it doesnt show up til 2 HOURS AFTER signing up, and their shake machines are just like McDonald’s, NEVER WORKING. (Or so they say) and then when you decide to delete your account off the app.. it will tell you error etc.. but want to order something? OH THE APP WORKS JUST FINE NO ERRORS! Surely not a company doing shady things to take advantage!

A

Daves Hot Chicken Promotion is bait and switch

As of right now the promotion for the “free slider if you download the new app” is just a scam.
There is absolutely no way to redeem this “offer”, there is nothing emailed to you after creating an account, and there is no pop-up in the app itself telling you that you have a promo to apply.
Scam promotion.
I will change the review if this “bug” is fixed, but right now don’t download the app.

B

Daves Hot Chicken I’m reviewing the APP here, not the restaurant

I normally order from Dave’s, which is fantastic food, on the web. I downloaded the app because of the free shake offer, and, of course, like many others here there’s no way to redeem that. That’s frustration #1.
Frustration #2 is that when you select a heat level from the menu the red line around the box is so thin it’s difficult to see that you actually selected something (just make the red line bolder guys).
Frustration #3 and this is probably the worst was I made my order and submitted it via Apple Pay and it gave me an oops error and did not show the transaction completed. Fortunately the transaction did go through but I only knew it because I saw the charge in my email.
Navigation is clunky, but mimic the website.
If you like hot chicken, Dave’s is definitely a 5 Star fast food place, but the app needs a lot of work and screw that beaten click

E

Daves Hot Chicken Needs updating

I just placed my first order for a later time at 1:15 PM and I even double checked it was for that time and after I placed the order it said it was for 12:15 PM. I’ll accept possibly my fault but then I tried redeeming the free milkshake for downloading the app and when I went to drinks for my order there were no shakes there so at the checkout I pressed the rewards button and clicked on the free shake and was told the reward isn’t applicable to my order. I tried cancelling my order to change the time to the 1:15 PM I wanted and there is no way to adjust or cancel orders so I tried calling the store and explained to the worker on the phone and he said they will hold it for until later, this is extremely annoying and inconvenient. This app needs a lot of updating and work on to be good and this was so annoying I had to write a review and I’ve never given a review for an app before.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daves Hot Chicken Please fix your app Dave…

DISCLAIMER: This review is being written towards the app, not the restaurant itself

I was at Dave’s Hot Chicken once while hanging out with a friend and I absolutely loved their food that I knew I had to come back again one day. So today, I tried to order my meal through this app, which when I do, it first gave me an error that the request timed out. I then went to try and order again on the app when this time, I get another error, which was when both attempts of trying to pay on the app appeared into my bank account as a pending charge. So I then tried to call the restaurant location that I was trying to pick up my order from when the employee on the phone says that they don’t even see both orders have went through to their systems! This was when as soon as I have arrived to the restaurant, I would have to show the employee proof that the Dave’s Hot Chicken app had tried to charge me for two orders that didn’t even go through to the restaurant. Since the employees were not able to receive my order, there was nothing they could do and I had to order my meal again and wait longer than planned since it was a walk-in. I could never imagine having a restaurant app that can’t even send orders to the restaurant, but will try to charge your card for the meal anyway. Dave, if you are reading this review, please fix your restaurant app. I love the food at Dave’s, but it would feel disappointing to not have a well-functional app to place orders ahead of time

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daves Hot Chicken Fake promo

Lied about getting free shake

Daves Hot Chicken Customer Reviews Overview

Dave's Hot Chicken is a popular fast-food chain that specializes in Nashville-style hot chicken. Our analysis of customer reviews reveals that the restaurant has received overwhelmingly positive feedback from its patrons. The most commonly praised aspect of Dave's Hot Chicken is the quality of its food, with many customers raving about the delicious flavor and perfect level of spiciness. Additionally, customers appreciate the friendly and efficient service provided by the staff, as well as the clean and inviting atmosphere of the restaurant. Many reviewers also note that the prices at Dave's Hot Chicken are reasonable, making it an excellent value for the money. Overall, Dave's Hot Chicken is highly recommended by its customers for its tasty food, excellent service, and great value.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Daves Hot Chicken contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Daves Hot Chicken?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Daves Hot Chicken Customer Service. Initial Daves Hot Chicken complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Daves Hot Chicken above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Daves Hot Chicken. Discuss the issues you have had with Daves Hot Chicken and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.