Dunkin' Donuts / discrimination, racist comments towards myself and my family

1 Matawan New JerseyKeyport, United States Review updated:

Store #35202 Order #141
Manager Ronnie K. Called the police on me because I had a legit complain... He discriminated me, and also racial profile me. I am a daily customer and I am very disappointed at the service and the experience over all. I am honestly considering never coming back to DD, after this traumatic experience. I don't want this to happen to other customers.
As part of my daily routine I went to DD to order a Cappuccino. It's usually super hot, so I don't taste the coffee to at least 10 minutes after ordering. By the time I got home I realized that I was served just MILK, there was not even an ounce of coffee in my cappuccino. I have been a DD costumer for so long, that I know the quality of the product I am purchasing. I understood that maybe someone made a mistake, by the time I picked up my kids from school I decided to go back and make the manager aware of the mistake. I was also considering that maybe a machine wasn't working properly and they weren't aware of it. I spoke to Ronnie K. Ronnie introduced himself as the manager of the DD, I explained to him very politely the situation, As expected he made me a new coffee. When he handed to me the new cup, the cup was spilled all over, he seemed a little upset at the fact that, me as a customer took the time to go back; to make DD aware of the quality product they were selling wasn't even near the standard. Ronnie K. Handed the coffee to me in a very rude way, he didn't even say thank you he just walked away, I was going to wish him a happy holidays and he just left me talking to myself, very rude. I drove off the store, once again the cup was extremely hot, I was under the impression that finally I was going to be able to enjoy my daily cappuccino. And once again Ronnie K. Served me Milk. At this point I got very upset, I know what DD brand consist of, I have been a customer for so long that; I was so disappointed at the situation, the manager Ronniw was extremely rude, unprofessional. I took upon myself t make sure that Ronnie knew that I as a customer was very dissatisfied, I drove all the way back to the store for the third time, but this time I walked inside. I asked ROnie for my receipt, BOTH TIMES I ORDERED NEVER RECIEVED A RECEIPT. I know my rights as a customer, and according to Consumers Affairs I am entitle to a receipt at every purchase. Ronnie K. denied me a receipt and started questioning me very rudely. I feel discriminated by the store manager, I am Spanish. And I believe that he was racial profiling me, there were other people at DD, and they were asking him to "CHILL". Ronnie K was being very unprofessional, rude and racist. DD is a well known national brand, and the store manager behavior is unacceptable, I am sure that if my complain goes up to higher rank levels Ronnie K will be retrained. Me as a customer expect the best shopping experience wherever I decide to shop. I ever intended to be treated this way, I am very disappointed at DD for hiring people like Ronnie K that insults and mistreat customers while wearing a name tag saying "MANAGER". I am spending all this time, because people like him should no be wearing the DD uniform, People like Ronnie K. Don't deserve to have a name tag saying "Manager", People like Ronnie K should be either fired, suspended, or retrained. I don't want Ronnie K treating anyone else like this. I have rights as everyone else, I am a customer and deserve respect like everyone else.
When I started to tell Ronnie K, That I knew my rights and that he should no be treating me this way, he asked me to leave the store
Ronnie K" Get The [censored] out of here, Get out"
following it with curse words against myself, telling the other employees to shut up.
He finally called the Police and threatened me to be deported. I am an American Citizen and should not be threatened by no one. I am totally disappointed and I am forwarding this complain to my lawyer. DD employee made me feel completely uncomfortable, discriminated and I am honestly thinking on never stepping a foot in any other DD.
I believe the Corporation deserves the chance on making this right.
I believe that the company I have been a customer of for so long will at least try to make this right.
At the end I asked "Sammy" for a pen to write the employees names
Sammy said to me "HE IS AN A** HOLE"
I believe that Ronnie K, Mistreats employees as well ...
I expect a phone call as soon as possible. Please don't allow Ronnie K, to mistreat any more customers.

Na
Nov 21, 2016

Comments

• Ty
      8th of Dec, 2016

Why don't you learn proper spelling and grammar and check back with us mkay?