Complaints & Reviews

my order was not even close to what I ordered

I spend a fair bit of money on food. I told the kid four times what I wanted & he still screwed it up...

6 comments Bobcaygeon Food

service

I ordered a pizza combo on Saturday the 21st at 6:25 p.m. was told a two hour wait at 9 I called and asked...

Bad pizza

In the summer of 2011 I by delivery ordered a combination pizza to be delivered to my home. The sauce that...

Paycheck

I am 63 years old and needed a job so I started working for Godfathers Pizza. I worked for 10 days when a family emergency happened (my beloved brother) so I had to quit and go to Colorado, . well, now the owner will not pay me. I started on 110/29/09 and quit on 11/08/2009. It is now 11/20/2009. I've given him a letter and made 2 phone calls and he will not return my calls. If this person (calls himself "T" is any reflection of how Godfathers Pizza handles treats there employees then I recommend everyone quit patronizing this business. It is legal for him to hold my check?

Quality of Product

For years now, the Godfather Pizza business in Kincardine, Ontario (950 Queen St.) has been making a sub-par...

Kincardine Food

Filthy restrooms

This morning we took our soccer team to Godfathers Pizza for an awards lunch. Upon entering we all needed to wash our hands and use the restrooms. Well for first thing in the morning ( we were 1st customers) these bathrooms were the filthiest I had ever seen!!! They all looked like they hadn't been cleaned in a few days and the one in the banquet room had an over flowing sink. Several parents wouldn't let their children use the restrooms because they were in such poor condition. It is one thing to have restrooms in this condition at the end of the day... or even mid day but first thing in the morning!!! Here is the location of the restaurant:

1707 SE 29TH ST. #700
TOPEKA, KS 66605
[protected]

Not really sure if this will matter or not but if at least one person reads it and decides on another CLEANER place to take their family then it is well worth it.

• Updated by Forcryingoutloud · Feb 21, 2017

You obviously don't care!
    Shame on you!!

• Th
    Thomas M. Feb 23, 2011

I had placed my order on line and then I had gotten a phone call about my order while i was fixing it i over heard a woman say" I hate it when people order this late." the man i was on the phone with says "yeah I know right." time was 8:33 pm. i placed a 44 dallor order i thought they would want the bussness in this hard times.

• Mo
    molliewollie Feb 23, 2011

I'd be afraid to eat that pizza. Might have some extra toppings.

• Fo
    Forcryingoutloud Nov 12, 2018

Feb 21 2017
    Msp airport
    Shame on you!
    $4.19 for bottled water!
    700ml not even a litre!!
    $2.00 would be fair, high but fair.
    Shame on you!
    And then you make it difficult to complain!! Password my a%#

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices