Dollar Tree West Market Street Johnson City TN / customer service

1 West Market Street, Johnson City, TN, United States

My husband and I went to the dollar tree on West Market Street last night. A woman was named Shannon was working a register. We had heard her page help while we was still shopping. So when we went to check out another register had its light on. My husband simply asked if it was open. Shannon replied loudly in front of several people, "this is where I'm standing". It was very embarrassing and humiliating. I told my husband we should put our 12ish items back and just go to walmart. If people don't like their jobs they should be behind a desk and not in the public. We will most likely nothe returning to that location again and maybe none. I will do my Google maps review as they ask for my pictures and reviews often unless something is done about this. When I go shopping I expect to be treated as a human. I'm big on posting options and reviews and people's constantly asking me about deals and the best places to shop. I will no longer be telling people about the good deals you all have on somethings. I hope you can train your employees to be kind and curious. It's bad enough that most of our local dollar trees are a mess and barely stocked. We was there trying to find phone wall chargers but ended up without that and a bunch more things. I needed about 6 of those and a few usb and c chargers but there wasn't much of anything left. I just wanted to bring this to your attention because I'm still upset and so is my husband. I wonder how the other customers felt listening to such nonsense as well? It was beyond rude and uncalled for. Thank you for your time and sorry I had to waste mine.

Me