Dollar Tree / service

4911 gum springs road, Little Rock, AR, US Review updated:
Phone: 8703312125

Around 5:50 pm on 11/14/2017, I entered dollar general on colonel Glenn street in little rock Arkansas. When I entered there was an older black lady with gray hair and glasses. She yelled from across the store for me to leave my bag in the front on the floor. I was very upset and embarrassed as well. I am 29 years old and my bag is about 9 inches high and 6 inches wide, very small bag (sachel). A lady was standing in front of me and I responded to the clerk that told me to leave my bag by asking how come the lady in front of me can bring in a bag 3x my bag size and it be ok. I was profiled as a thief or I feel that I was. I have never been so disrespected in my life. If the store is having problems with theft there is a better way to handle it. I totally understand if people are stealing but as customers we should all be treated the same way. Now what if I had left my bag at the front door and when I got back it was missing? Very very unprofessional store location. If the comment was ment for kids then it should have been understood that I am not a child. After I said I will not leave my bag at the front on the floor she then stated well bring it to me and I'll keep it up here. And I said what? I'm not a child. And then I decided to take my business elsewhere. I hope something is done about this situation because no one deserves that kind of treatment. Thanks for your time and consideration. Should you need to contact me my name is Alvin Willis and my phone number is [protected]. My email is [protected]@muleriders. saumag. edu.

Al
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

• Ba
      Nov 17, 2017

would it had been better if a white person with glasses yells about leaving a bag in the front?