Dollar Tree / mismanagement
My husband has worked there for almost 4+ years. A customer lost money in the store and management told my husband that if the money wasn't found, he would be paying it back with his paycheck. Then he went on vacation and when he returned the manager didn't enter his vacation time so we had to wait until the next pay period and then they still said it wasn't ready so he made them do a cash payout. Now two weeks later, they say that he's no longer in the system and he got no paycheck at all even though they processed the two weeks worth of work that he did. They are telling him that it might be ready for him on Monday. He has to take 95% of the night shifts and never gets a day shift. He gave up a day off to work for someone who was sick last Monday. He shows up every day, does his job and cleans up messes that everyone else makes and they treat him poorly.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - the store at 7140 
- Dollar Tree - cheap reading glasses are a fraud!
- Dollar Tree - store manager 
- Dollar Tree in Galt California - employees allowing known dogs who are not service dogs into the store with owners. 
- Dollar Tree - giving the correct change