Direct Knife Sales Logo

Direct Knife Sales

Having problems with Direct Knife Sales?

Direct Knife Sales Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Direct Knife Sales Customer Service. Initial Direct Knife Sales complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Direct Knife Sales above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Direct Knife Sales. Discuss the issues you have had with Direct Knife Sales and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Direct Knife Sales Complaints & Reviews

Direct Knife SalesFrank B Stiletto

I can only echo other reviews you've read here.

Getting the knife (Frank B Stiletto) was just fine. However it was broken and dangerous, opening in my pocket. I discovered, same day as delivered, that the catch was broken and started the return process within the allotted time required in the not so friendly return policy. I even offered to exchange it, but they declined. They said that if it was broken they would refund it.

After receiving the knife back, they said it was "perfect" when it obviously was not, and continued arguing that the knife was fine.

I cannot accept a clearly broken and dangerous knife, and the return process has been designed to dis-incentivize returns, so again I have nothing to gain here. I was able to recreate the "misfire" many times and am disappointed that I couldn't keep this knife.

I told the seller that if they resell the knife, the next customer will probably cite the same issue I had and return it. I told them that it would be unsafe for them to resell it as well.

They even charged the 50.00 restock fee, so now I'm out shipping both ways and the 50 bucks.

If the seller wants to contact me to resolve the 50 dollar discrepancy, I'll be happy to update my review and share my honest experience with future buyers.

Direct Knife Sales - RNK Direct Sales — knife has scratch on blade and displayed wear

Horrible Shady Company. Beware !! I purchased a Knife from Direct Knife Sales online. I called them to get...

Direct Knife Sales — Was sent the wrong product

I ordered a knife from Lightning OTF dba Direct Knife Sales April 11th 2016. I contacted them thru their...

Direct Knife Sales — Service and Quality

I made the mistake of buying from this company, owned and run by Richard Keeton (I don't care if I spelled...

Direct Knife Sales — Merchandise never received & No reply from vendor.

Same complaint - "Merchandise never received & No reply from vendor". On 09/03/11 Mr. Richard Keeton of...

Direct Knife Sales — never recieved order

I bought a knife from direct knife sales months ago i havent gottin it yet i have called and no one will...

Direct Knife Sales — No/slow delivery of product

As per their shipping policy: "most orders are sent out within 24-72 hours of payment. All orders take about...

Direct Knife Sales — merchandise not recieved,no reply from vender.

I purchased a knife from these people on Jan-11/2010.I have not recieved it yet.I am in Canada but have never...

Direct Knife Sales — Defectuve Product, refused to exchange

I purchased a butterfly knife from Direct Knife Sales, which is apparently owned and operated by Richard...

directknifesales.com — deceitful business practice

Placed an order in January. After six weeks, I received the wrong products. When I went on-line to view my...