Dollar Tree / associate

1 7960A long Point, Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

My name is Heather Gamble assistant store manager store number 06163 Long point Drive in Houston Texas I am reporting an incident that happened on January 13th 2019 from 3:05 p.m. to 3:28 p.m. it was with another assistant manager her name is Jennifer Whitfield I believe it's your last name she clocked in at 3:05 p.m. she was late on her cell phone stayed on her cell phone walked into the office on her cell phone I informed her that we needed to count the safe and verify the deposit so I can leave for the day she had an attitude she did not want to get off her phone when she finally did get off her phone she was very rude to me she started yelling at me she said I don't know who you think you are to make me get off the phone when you was not even ready she kept coming in and out of the office making it very hard to verify things and needs to be verified in order for me to leave when she finally did decide to start counting she used her cell phone and it kept coming up short I informed her please use the tools that Dollar tree gave us to verify and make sure this correct re-verified it was correct then I stayed it to her there should not be anyone else in this office while we're verifying another female came into the office with a child I did not recognize the female but after asking it was the next cashier coming into work I apologize to the cashier Nora I told her that because I saw the child I did not recognize her and it threw me for a loop then Jennifer started to yell at me and tell me by I told her I was not her child do not yell at me do not disrespect me I have never disrespect her in my life I feel like she's being very rude to me and retaliating on me for reporting an incident that happened on 12 26 2018 at 5:02 p.m. when she decided that she wanted to take money out of another cashiers register without their knowledge at the end of that same night when she went to verify the safe I assisted and watched it was $51 short I am still training I am still new I told her aren't we supposed to make sure that it is even she got mad at me and told me don't worry about it she went ahead and fill out the deposit as if nothing was short even though it was short I told her I'm not going to sign it because it's $51 short I've been called my manager the store manager Nancy Adams and informed her that it was $51 short that Jennifer falsified the report and she still works there. I am making this report because I am tired of being disrespected and treated differently because I spoke up thank you my phone number is [protected]

• Updated by Heather Gamble, Jan 13, 2019

I just want to be treated with dignity and respect at all times as I do the same

He
Jan 13, 2019

Comments

• Su
      13th of Jan, 2019

“then I stayed it to her there should not be anyone else in this office”.

If you want to be treated like an adult, learn how to spell. “I stayed it to her” is “I stated to her”.

I pity the people who have to read your reports.