Direct TV / wrong billing
After my contract ended with directv I moved and decided to join services with another company. Serveral months later I get a bill from directv for ppv movies that I didn't order. How can you end a contract with a company and start services with another. Only to find out that your no longer with the company that is trying to charge you for the months that you have been with the new company.
Yeah amazing. I've written to the main office and made several phone calls disputing these charges, but nobody has an awnser. All I get are these stupid letters in the mail, with threats of collections.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - New Insatalled, Tech not show up
- DirecTV - Unable to get channel 5, NBC
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept