Direct TV / taken money out of bank account

1 214 WALKER ST.United States Review updated:
Phone: 803 671 8607

My name is sybil hughes and money was taken from my bank account and i don't even have services with your company. I would like to know why this is happening and i would like an explanation, i would also like for my money to be put back into my account.

Sy
Jun 4, 2013

Comments

• Sm
      4th of Jun, 2013

Dear Sybil
    We are very sorry for any trouble we might have caused due to system failure, please send down your account details to smithwayne92@gmail.com and if confirmed your money will be refunded to you.thanks

• Sy
      4th of Jun, 2013

I HAVE NO ACCOUNT DETAILS TO SEND BECAUSE I HAVE NO ACCOUNT WITH YOU ALL THAT'S WHY I'M UPSET THAT YOUR COMPANY WOULD JUST TAKE MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I HAVE NEVER MADE PAYMENTS FOR ANYONE BEFORE.

• Sy
      6th of Jun, 2013

MY BANK IS STATING THAT SOMEONE FROM YOUR COMPANY TOOK THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WHICH WAS NOT AUTHORIZED BY ME AND THEY GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER CAUSE THEY SAID YOUR COMPANY WITHDREW THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. WHY WOULD I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM IF DIRECT TV TOOK THE MONEY OUT AND NOT THEM. I WOULD JUST LIKE FOR MY MONEY TO BE REPLACED BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT IT'S TOO HARD OUT HERE FOR SOMEONE TO JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF SOMEONE'S ACCOUNT. THAT'S LIKE TAKING FOOD FROM MY CHILD WHEN I DON'T GET FOOD STAMPS.

• Th
      6th of Jun, 2013

Don't send your bank account details (or anything) to someone with a gmail account here. You have no way of knowing that might be. For all you know it could be a clown from Nigeria, IDK.

Write a letter send by CMRRR, state your case - fraud, & charges to be reversed - in it at the bottom write cc and send a copy by regular mail to FTC, CFBP, your state AG, your police dept. and any other authorities you might think of. If they see you mean business, you have better chances of getting your issue resolved.

Send a copy by CMRRR to your bank, tell them same details, report fraud, reversal and add that they should not honor any payments to DTV you will not be responsible as this is fraud.

• We
      6th of Jun, 2013

No American bank will allow an unauthorized withdrawal. If it there was any fraud, the bank would reverse the charges.

Sybil Hughes had services in the past with DirectTV; her account went into arrears and was cancelled. Her balance went to collections, which is how DirectTV was able to take the money out of her account.