Direct Tv / lying, false information

United States Review updated:

Called Direct TV and had conversation re: tv and internet bundling. Prices quoted included both. My father agreed to prices and packages which included "mediacom" internet. Installation dates for both set. TV installed 3-6-14. Appointment for Mediacom internet installation was set for 3-12-14. Mediacom did not show or call. Called Mediacom and they had no record of "bundling" and stated they did not bundle with Direct Tv. Call to direct TV and they said they DO bundle with Mediacom. But the TV rep said "her computer did not show that the internet part was ever order". I asked "then how do I have a date for installation given to me by TV salesperson" and she had no answer. So back and forth we go. Mediacom did say they would install internet for a much higher price than told us by Direct TV. This offer was turned down. My father has called them to remove all Direct TV equipment, and to H___ with them.

Up
Mar 13, 2014

Comments

• Me
      17th of Mar, 2014

Hello UpsetElderly,

The level of service you have received thus far is not what we expect any of our customers to experience. Our Social Media Team will be more than happy to look into this issue for you and address it accordingly. Please feel free to send us an email with your account or phone number to [protected]@mediacomcc.com.

Mediacom Social Media Team