Direct TV / illegal credit card charges
Personally, I have only a $160 balance one month after turning off the directv service, I was planning on paying this bill this week, however, directv automatically debited my credit card with no authorization (I have never approved an automatic debit on my account). They have illegally tried to remove money twice now. I called and they said it is their policy to debit the last credit card on record. So if any of you have used a credit card to pay your bill, directv thinks they own that card and can use it any time they wish.
Because of this I will be credited and will never pay this bill off for any reason, I don;t care what happens to my credit record!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change