Direct TV / billing dispute
I called directtv to inform them that l"m moving out of my apartment to anew one.They told me they will come and fix for me on the 15th of october. They came and said they are not getting a signal so they have to put a pole in the land, so they said l shoud talk to the manager.l talk to her and she said no .I called again to ask one of your rep to cancell and she l can cancell because the contract has not ended. l said what should i do next, because when l don, t pay before the due date, you gonna charge me. she said not until 26th of october, so go and tell the manager that they gonna put on the land not in the land maybe she accept it.
I called again on the 25th to tell you know that manager said no, soyou should suspend the contract.she said l cannot suspend because l owe l tried to explained that l we have not use Direct for the whole this month so why should lget bill, she said no she cannot suspend, if l have a problem l should write to Directtv billing Dispute.So please if you can replay the recorded massages do so and suspend to contract without me paying a bill.thank you.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Replacing old equipment
- DirecTV - equipment moved to new house
- DirecTV - theft by deception
- DirecTV - never ordered directv, never had directv
- DirecTV - new service