Direct TV / fraudulent sales reps
We canceled the service within 3 days of setup. I was told by two different phone representatives from Direct TV that there would be no charge for cancellation for the first 30 days. I have called Direct TV two more times since that and was assured both times that the cancellation fee would be waived. The most recent call occurred on Sept 4, 2008 at 5:25 pm. Once again I was assured by a representative from Direct TV that the cancellation fee would be waived. I called the sales line on Sept 4, and was again told that I could cancel the service with no fee for up to 30 days. Direct TV and their representatives are telling me that I owe no money, and then submitting a claim to a collection agency who is threatening to take this matter further.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Genie Replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.
- DirecTV - billing wrong amount