Direct TV / billing after canceling service!
This Direct TV "Account" was terminated in September 2007 when I moved back to my home in another county in Mississippi. I never received another bill and assumed I was current. Somehow this account was continued without my knowledge and possible moved to another location. I am currently trying to contact CBE Group and/or Direct TV. I will pay their $678.00 blackmail in order to get this off my report. And if you ever see Direct TV on my report again I can assure you it will be fraudulent because I will never deal with them again. Note: I have contacted Direct TV's Costumer Support at phone number [protected] and after a hour they where unable to find my account. Isn't that a joke. They cannot find my account but they can screwup my credit report.
The action of placing this on my credit report has affected my credit score by 70 points. This can possibly have an affect on a property purchase planned for next week. The legal ability for these people to do this is total and outrageously wrong.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - billing/refund
- DirecTV - tv service
- DirecTV - early terminatin fee
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks