Direct TV / very unhappy with direct tv

My husband is 72 years old and has a pacemaker and half of his foot cut off and his tv is his life.We have been without tv sincethe 15th of May.I can not understand why a tech can not get to our house no sooner than the 24th of May.Hire more techs if need to. A tech was at my step-sons and he did not have time to call and see if we had a ticketopened, he was right next door to us and would not do a thing. Up to this point we have had a good report not now. We are very unhappy with Direct TV. We except tv on and some kind of reward for this kind of service.

Er

Comments

• Bu
      8th of Aug, 2011

Direct TV is the most rediculuos company ever! We have never been able to use the services we were promised even tough we pay for it. The service techs come out and refuse to do basic things like screw in a cable or move the dish untill you offer to tip them! At that point, they have the equipment in the truck or they'll "do you a favor" just this once. I thought a contract was to protect both sides, but it seems standard law does not apply to DTV. They lie and charge for anything and everything they can and always try to get you to add packages and servises. Verizon did it with data charges and got caugt, I can't wait for DTV to get slapped with a big fat class action suit! Where do I sign up!