Direct TV / direct tv sucks
I wanted to let you know that Direct TV customer service and overall setup procedure completely sucks. I setup an appointment with a time frame from 8-12, so damn..neverthelesss the technician called at around 8:30am said that he'll be there in 30 minutes, then again called at 12pm stating that he'll be there in 40 minutes. After calling numerous times to Direct TV, he showed up almost at 6pm..damn idiot did not even speak English well...I’m a naturalized citizen myself and believe that everyone should speak English..it's so damn easy in the first place..anyways...
he stepped onto my balcony and immediately said that I cannot get service here and he would charge me $75 for tripod..I said ok just get the damn thing going...
then after 20 min he said that they tripods are discontinued...he failed to mention that the tripods are ONLY for regular dishes, not Digital...
he let me speak to his supervisor who also could not mention the facts about the tripods...after wasting my time the guy said well if they let you get the tripod then I'll put it...then he left and said he'll comeback. I called Direct TV then after 20 min the finally explained to me the tripod thing...
stupid idiot waster my entire day...they should not sub contract if they dont know how...
I ordered DISH, technician came, ON TIME, finished everything in 20 min...perfect signal..awesome channels..billing is awesome..what a difference!!!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change