Direct TV / channels offered we cut off
We were one of the many suckers who switched from dish to direct tv with their promise of better value, better service. Before agreeing to change, I had the salesperson review the channels we were currently receiving with dish. I was assured that all channels would be covered under the new direct tv offer. Premium channels were offered free of charge for 3 months. After that time period, I called to discontinue the free channels as we never watched them. Little did I know that the channels we love and which we always had included with dish were turned off as well because they were "part of the starz" programming. Huh??? We were never informed of this and feel that direct tv is very dishonest and corrupt. We're stuck with them for 2 long years, now, but will switch back to dish as soon as possible. False advertising on direct tv's part!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- DirecTV - discounts
- DirecTV - pathetic service on maintenance and service calls poor customer service!!!
- DirecTV - deceptive business practices 
- DirectTV - directv policy 
- DirecTV - no technical service