The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direct TV — customer service is horrible
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I scheduled a home move with direct TV and went to connect my TV in the master bedroom and the TV/receiver signal said no signal. I called Direct TV to have a repair person come out and fix it, though they said it will take 6 days to get someone out to fix it. I had 3 problems with no signal in the last year at my previous home and 1 out of the two they were able to expedite a service person at my choosing of date and time. In this instance he person in charge of technical help in the Alabama call center said he could not help it was out of his control. Why is he working in customer service if he can't help????? The service for repair of DIRECT TV is the worst I have ever seen and I am predicting that they will be going into bankruptcy soon if they don't change there ways. I hope the President of Direct TV gets this message.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change