Direct T.V. / bundled w / qwest... don't do it.
I got the service with Qwest and Direct T.V. My only relationship was with Qwest through that bill. There was an extra modum sent and I repeatedly got charged for it for six months, every month being on the phone with Qwest. Finally they fixed it but I had had enough. I cancelled the service April 30, 2007. I called Direct T.V. to find out how to send the quipment back and the guy said to keep it...I had no use for it. Next think I know I am being charged for the equipment and three more months of Direct T.V. Normally they would shut you off quicker for non-payment. I did not even have the service I was being charged for. Finally after several months, they sent me boxes to send the equipment back. Then they sent me to collections for the three months of service I was not using. I tried and tried to resolve that with letters and phone calls. Now that collection has gone to an attorney. Screw Direct T.V. and Qwest both!
More Direct T.V. Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - billing/refund
- DirecTV - early terminatin fee
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service