Dillard's / problem returning merchandise
Tried to return a dress that fell apart at the seams during the first wash. I followed the directions on the tag. It said that the dress was machine washable. I had the cut-off tags and the receipt, which indicated that I had purchased the dress only a week or so before. But the Dillard's manager would not listen to me. All she kept saying was "I can't resell that." Really? You think I don't know that? That wasn't the point. I wanted my money back for a garment that should have lasted longer than just one wash. I didn't even get store credit. I've had problems with garments falling apart, shrinking too much in the wash, color fading too much, etc that I've purchased at other stores, such as Wal-Mart and Victoria's Secret, and I have had no problems returning them as long as I had the receipt. So beware, if something happens to an item you buy from Dillard's, you may not be able to return it.
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - rude customer service.
- Dillard's - unethical behaviour
- Dillard's - security personal 
- Dillard's - dillard’s
- dillards - management