dillards / rude workers
I was walking in the mall, with my neices and nephews, when these two young men, who were wearing Dillards t-shirts and pushing a rack of clothes around in between the Dillards store.
One of the men started making fun of a heavy set young lady, and raging on her awfly. then a "hot" young woman walked by them and they began saying rude remarks about her as well. I called to complain, and they kept me on hold for 22 minutes, and the person I finally spoke to claimed that she was in charge and would do something about it. suffice it to say that a few weeks later I was back at the same mall and these to rotton eggs were at it again, I asked my neice who worked at the neighboring store if these males were allways like this. she said yes. and that she and her co-workers do not like them either,
I guess it is alright to be rude crude and unacceptable.
More dillards Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - Employee and manager
- [Resolved] Dillard's - dillard
- Dillard's - return/exchange men cologne
- Dillard’s - company/rules
- Dillard's - your management