Dillards / rude workers

1 Summit mallAkron, United States Review updated:

I was walking in the mall, with my neices and nephews, when these two young men, who were wearing Dillards t-shirts and pushing a rack of clothes around in between the Dillards store.

One of the men started making fun of a heavy set young lady, and raging on her awfly. then a "hot" young woman walked by them and they began saying rude remarks about her as well. I called to complain, and they kept me on hold for 22 minutes, and the person I finally spoke to claimed that she was in charge and would do something about it. suffice it to say that a few weeks later I was back at the same mall and these to rotton eggs were at it again, I asked my neice who worked at the neighboring store if these males were allways like this. she said yes. and that she and her co-workers do not like them either,

I guess it is alright to be rude crude and unacceptable.

Ma

Comments

• Ra
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I am employed at that Dillards store and I know who these young men are. You are right about it all. They are useless, lazy, disrespectful and personally, I cannot believe that they continue to be employed at Dillards. It is the mystery of the century why some of the dock workers, which is what they are, get away with this. They make snide remarks about me and others when we have come in through the employee's entrance. They whine and hide when somebody calls them for assistance. I assure you that ONLY the women who work in the dock do their jobs well, show courtesy and respect to others. I enjoy working with those women. They care about Dillards and strive to maintain the store's reputation for excellence. But those young men you speak of...they are a joke.