DHL Express / business damage

1 Thailand

To whom it may concern,

Please refer to my waybill # [protected].

My parcel was sitting with DHL Express Malaysia for 1 week, not including the number of days sending it from Bangkok. All because of wrongly HS code declare by DHL that leads to a small amount of duty payment.
1. My client refuses to pay duty for sample item. Item was delivered on Wednesday, July 11, 2018. Why DHL EXPRESS Malaysia did not contact us to inform on the duty payment and instead of collecting it from my client.
2. Parcel sitting in DHL Express Malaysia until I got a notice from my client on Thursday, 14 July 2018. Note: Again why DHL did not attempt to contact us? What will happen to the parcel?
3. I call DHL express from Thailand on Friday, 13 July 2018 enquiring about the shipment. Miss Gurinder asked for time to check on the duty payment error. I told her that on my previous 2 samples I sent has got no duty payment. (WB [protected] and WB [protected]). I told them to release the parcel because the mistakes are not on me. She replied with the intention to have it delivered by Friday, 13 July 2018 or latest Saturday, 14 July 2018. My client has to postpone the high-level meeting due to the non-arrival of the sample from me. I was supposed to get a return call from her that day but nothing happens.
4. I received a call late evening from Mr. Sooriyan explaining about the duty payment. I have to go through the whole process of explaining the problem to him again. The urgency, the business decision making awaiting from the client which cannot be made because of my non-arrival sample items etc.. I beg Mr. Sooriyan to released the item by Monday morning and if I DHL insist I pay then I will pay for it. Mr. Sooriyan again says he will check it out.
5. On Sunday, 15 July 2018 evening, I received a call from Mr. Sooriyan and was told to pay first then only release the item. I told him I can only make payment on Monday, 16th July 2018 and will take the bank some time to transfer the money. Mr. Sooriyan than transfer my line to another person Mr. SK. These guy does not know the problem and just tell me to pay the bill. I told him my client needs the sample by Monday, 16th July 2018 noon for meetings and decision making. He keeps saying I have to think of a way to pay not wanting to know the urgency. What a sarcastic guy.
6. I have sent mail to the managing director of DHL Malaysia and he asked the bottom guy to respond. Sent another mail and still asking a bottom guy to respond. Miss Gurinder does not want to handle my case because of my urgency.

I would like to ask the following questions:-

1. What is DHL?
2. I am willing to pay DHL mistakes (Duty amount only 104.20 Malaysian Ringgit) and why DHL not willing to help?
3. They have the e-mail for complaints directly to MD my-cs-straighttothetop@dhl.com, why are they running away from problems?
4. Can I rely on DHL for express shipment again?
5. You guys are no different from any normal government-run postal office
6. God knows if my shipment will arrive in time for my client meetings. What a bombastic ego showed by the high-level management at DHL Express Malaysia.

Regards and Thank You