Having problems with ABC Cargo?

ABC Cargo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 22, 2012. The latest review Long delay in shipment delivery was posted on May 23, 2021. The latest complaint Service air cargo not yet received - pathetic response from bur dubai team & customer sales team was resolved on Jan 27, 2021. ABC Cargo has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 223 reviews. ABC Cargo has resolved 22 complaints.

ABC Cargo Customer Service Contacts

+966 14 044 255 (Customer Service)
+966 14 121 335 (Customer Service)
+966 568 418 351 (Farazdaq Street, Batha)
+966 506 387 871 (Batha Comm. Center)
+966 114 081 252 (Markaz Jamal, Batha)
+966 543 412 574 (Nesto Hypermarket)
+966 535 067 709 (Lulu Hypermarket, Muraba)
+966 533 640 672 (Lulu Hypermarket, Batha)
+966 63 258 946 (Vahidha Street, Buraidha)
+966 540 020 238 (Dammam S1)
+966 556 469 499 (Dammam S2)
+966 533 394 002 (Khobar S1)
+966 506 202 334 (Khobar S2)
+966 537 329 925 (Al Hassa)
+966 172 232 080 (Khamis Mushait-S1)
+966 172 201 158 (Khamis Mushait-S2)
7783 King Fahd Rd, Al Baghdadiyah Ash Sharqiyah District

Madinah

Aziziya, Shara Al Imam Bhukari, Ummthabet Bint Jaber Street

Najran
Mafraq Khamis, Khalidiya

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Cargo Customer Service. Initial ABC Cargo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABC Cargo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABC Cargo. Discuss the issues you have had with ABC Cargo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ABC Cargo Complaints & Reviews

ABC CargoLong delay in shipment delivery

ASHT18837 - When I sent 2-3 times before, the shipment was delivered in less than 15 days at our doorstep in India.
But, this time I sent my shipment from Sharjah on 30th April which is air cargo and supposed to reach in within 15 days to India.
It's 23rd day now and tracking show shipment pending for clearance which is same since 14th May 2021.
After following on email, they have reverted that "after the clearance is done, the shipment will be delivered within 5-7 days".
Is this justified, I would have rather sent via sea cargo- more delay but less charges. Very disappointing service!!!

• Cu
      Customer of ABC cargo Jun 01, 2021

Same here. My shipment was picked up from my home in Dubai on May 2. Still awaiting clearance. It was supposed to be delivered within 3 weeks. The customer service at ABC Cargo is unable to give a time line when the customs clearance will be done. Absolute waste of money and time..

ABC CargoStructured products

The worst cargo company in Dubai. We sent a courier which was meant to reach Australia in 5 days.
    We called the company to follow up on the 6th day and we get to know that the shipment is still in Dubai.
    The staff are totally clueless and unprofessional and lack knowledge.
    Trust me there are much better cargo companies in Dubai. Save yourself don't deal with these guys

ABC CargoAll damaged- no compensation

If you are moving out of uae dont choose abc cargo they damaged all my kitchen equipments and no compensation.

You must have all the invoices of the used items what you are sending.. So this cargo only for new purchased items.. Dont send any old items if you don't have any invoices as for sure they will damage beyond the recognition as they dont do bubble wrap and you can't pack any on your own. No invoice no claim no compensation. Your complaint will be forwarded to each and every department but no compensation. No reply

Mar 29, 2021

ABC Cargo — Dubai, most unprofessional delivery service

TRACKING REFERENCE / HWB NO SBDX 14922 I booked a consignment having 30 full size shipping cartons total...

ABC CargoDelivery time

Hi

The shipment was collected on 17th February 2021 economic air cargo Ref ADRT12601,

AS per ABC cargo team maximum D2D Delivery time 20 - - 25 days

I was follow up abc cargo continuesly

20 March i got massage from ABC team the shipment cleared from custom and it will delivery with in 5 days

25 March i got massage
        Kindly contact gati and ref No

As per gati estimated delivery date 03 April 2021

Mean almost 50 days

Is this your service..?

Even Abc cargo forwarded shipment to domestic cargo ( gati)

They will take 12 - - 14 days

Why why why why...????????
        ABC Promising customer D2D----- 20--25 days

Delivery time

ABC CargoAFJT80937 - ABC Cargo poor customer service - 4 Months my consignment haven't reached to India

I am having a terrible experience with ABC cargo, i sent my parcel(50kgs) on 02nd Dec 21 from Fujairah UAE but till date i haven't received the parcel in my home(India) it was suppose to reach in 20 days.

This kind of service is pathetic and i am wondering will it be delivered this year?

whenever i call to customer representative theyre response is that beacuse of customs clearance its getting delay, how come for four months???

I am afraid that my goods will be spoiled or will it reach my home by this month.

• Vi
              Vimal J Nair Mar 29, 2021

Hi Robin,
              Same situation as yours. I had sent a cargo during the same time (20 Dec 2020) via ABC to Mumbai and the shipment is not yet delivered. They are just giving excuses with no clarity whether it'll ever be delivered. I guess we should all file a legal complaint against ABC if there are many such cases.

Vimal Nair

• Ro
              Robin Samuel Mar 29, 2021

@Vimal J Nair Hi Mr. Vimal,

Agreed, even i am gonna sue ABC cargo for this, I am really fed up of talking over and over again, I am getting same response that due to customs delay its getting delay. Enough now. I won't wait much- any idea where we can raise the complaint against ABC cargo.

• Sh
              [email protected] Apr 09, 2021

@Robin Samuel HI,
              Even my cargo is pending from last 105 days... DEC 23rd it was picked from dubai still not delivered
              They are not clearing it...
              Is there anyway we can raise a complaint against these guys...
              They(ABC Cargo) are cheaters...they even took custom charges from me...

Mar 19, 2021

ABC Cargo — AAQQ27796

Where is my items, requested for delivery and priority now housewarming finish now any status for my item...

ABC CargoCARGO - no update for 3 months/ terrible staff behaviour/irresponsible.

I was recommended this company by a friend who works for a radio channel and ABC was a client, and so i went ahead and made the biggest mistake of my life. cargo was dispatched on the 22nd of DEC 2020, and i have only been wasting hours and hours trying to have a legitimate update. i have been given a receipt that states this cargo was dispatched via air, however i now find out that i was sent by sea. and here i am 3 months later, helpless, frustrated. disappointed. more than anything else, the attitude of ALL the and that includes the so called managers; who - when i threatened to file a police complaint, asked me to go right ahead. not one word of aplogy, not one reassuring piece of information. all i was told is that they cant be sure as to when it will reach my hometown, Bangalore. Worth noting, that the have a detailed item description list, which clearly states ive sent food -perishable goods, and obviously 90 days at sea, (or wherever else) it wont hold good. so ive not just wasted money in paying these guys, i have lost out on all that i spent for the cargo itself. and yet, no one knows- if it will ever be delivered.

arlene
            [protected]

• Im
                imran turky Apr 24, 2021

Dubai to hyderabad k liye

• Im
                imran turky Apr 24, 2021

Mera shipment 5 March 2021 ku hand over kare 25 days me milta bole lwkin abhi aaj 25 April hogaye abhi tak nahi mila 1 week gaye toh 2 month hojata lekin koi response nahi dera jab bhi call kare yahi bolre clearance me delay hai 1 week lagega abhi poore 55 day hogaye koi kuch nahi batara bahut late hogaya bahut galat hai ye log koi mat daloye abc cargo me saman services aachi nahi hai every week yahi bolre 1 week lagega ab bolre paper work me mistak hogaye is liye late hogaya ajata yahi bolre next time kabhi nahi karege abc se cargo v bad service

ABC CargoLate Shipment

I had sent a shipment on the 5th of December 2020 to Kerala. Its been 2.5 months now and i have been following up regularly on email and calls. Sometime they say it is stuck in Mumbai for clearance and sometime they say it has been cleared but waiting for outpass. The shipment was supposed to be reaching the destination within 30 to 35 days max. I'm sending them emails they do not respond.

My Receipt number is SSHR15665

Kindly help us out

ABC CargoSaudi Arabia

Please my lagha give me my home deposit date 17.11.2020 but my home not received you are tell me my lagha 2 month received my family but recently 4 mant my lagh not received my family plz my lagha quick .

Saudi Arabia

ABC CargoShipment to India

I had sent a shipment on the 4th of December 2020 to Kerala. Its been 2 months now and i have been following up regularly on email and calls. Sometime they say it is stuck in Mumbai for clearance and sometime they say it has been cleared but waiting for outpass. The shipment was supposed to be reaching the destination withing 25 days max. I'm sending them emails they do not respond.

My Receipt number is AAQR23564

Once in a while they respond and the most funny part is the below email:
                  Dear Vinita,

We regret to inform you that your shipment has been cleared from the customs and waiting for the out pass. Please don't worry. We have already escalated this HWB to our Indian team for quick delivery by doing the needful on top priority basis.

Kindly bear with us until we sort out this issue.
                  Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

The above email came on 25th January 2021. But as per their latest update they have mentioned clearance delay.

When you call they give you the lamest excuses available.
                  I really regret my decision to use this cargo service.
                  Their office number is [protected] - ABC head office
                  Hoping to get my complaint resolved at the soonest.
                  Thanks
                  Vinita

Shipment to India

ABC CargoNon delivered parcels

Abc cargo is the worst service no response, they took cargo said 10- 15 days said maximum will get 20-25 days now it is 50 days over still cargo not delivered no response the same story playing the same story, hopes no proper, cares to customer don't know when they deliver, doesn't know the condition of materials, who will pay damages.. No commitments

ABC CargoService air cargo not yet received - pathetic response from bur dubai team & customer sales team

Please be mindful about this ABC Cargo services, I haven't received my Cargo yet. It has been over 37 days, as promised by them if you send AIR Cargo it will come in 25 days but it hasn't arrived yet. I tried calling the BUR Dubai office every time I call them they are saying it is in clearance? Really? All the time in clearance???
                      And even contacted the Sales Team and even customer service none of them are helping kind.
                      I have my things really important and still I am waiting. Really horrible service

RESOLVED

• Updated by wanchi lee · Jan 27, 2021

Horrible, unprofessional behavior from BUR Dubai office team.
                          My AIR cargo hasn’t arrived yet 37 days over until date.
                          Every time I call the only answer I get it in clearance still ??? Really ?

• ABC Cargo's response · Jan 28, 2021

Hello Wanchi Lee,

Our heartfelt apologies for the less than remarkable experience held. We understand how disappointing this must be, as this is not the service we would like our customers to experience.
                          Kindly email us your concerns and invoice details to [email protected], so that we can look into your issue on a higher priority. You may also reach to our complaint cell on 800916 or +[protected].

• Di
                          Dixon Max Feb 07, 2021

I have also affected by abc cargo service. I shipped my package (32.5 kg) from Dubai to India on 19 DEC 2020. They told me that I will receive the package within 25 days, but till now I haven't received the package. It's more than 49 days now. This is not what I paid for.
                          I contacted abc cargo team many times, they always say it's waiting clearance. For how many days are they going to keep these in clearance??? I need the items immediately. If it's like this atleast they should have told before starting the shipment, then I would have chose other cargo service. Very bad service from abc cargo. I would not recommend anyone to use abc cargo service for shipping items, you will regret later.

ABC CargoSuper delay in delivery after paying almost double for a 15-20 day delivery

I sent my package on the 25th of November 2020 from Dubai by paying for an express service provided by ABC cargo that promises to reach within 15-20 days. I took a leap of faith and sent my stuff from Dubai to Mumbai hoping it would arrive in time. Christmas is over, my birthday is over and now new years will be over and non of my stuff have arrived. Now when they were contacted they said it would take another week. Why did I pay for an express service then? Whats the customer satisfaction that they would give me? They take the money in full. I am eagerly waiting for what they provide for extra delayed cargo.

ABC CargoCargo

I send my cargo on 27 september 2020 through air cargo. And they said will receive this by 15-20 days. But received it by 22 november 2020. We constantly used to contact them and their reply was the clearance hasn't been done yet. I think they have transported this through sea cargo and charged air cargo payment.
                          The carton itself was damaged, had a big hole in it. So many items were damaged inside.
                          Very bad service. Completely dissatisfied.

Nov 11, 2020

ABC Cargo — Please support I am going to the ministry to complain - missing boxes and items from the box

Hi - I had sent the item in the 1st week of September - we have received few boxes after 2 months and 3 are...

ABC CargoAir cargo

I have sent the cargo on 30th September having faith on ABC Cargo service but my cargo is still not received, there were some important things in my cargo which I was expecting to be delivered on time.
                            Next time I am not going to use this company ever in my life and also going to defame it among my network, even I am going to write negative review on websites about this cargo service.

Nov 07, 2020

ABC Cargo — Cargo didnt delivered

Hi Team, I do have contact to the ABC cargo for sending some use full things to my country from UAE to...

ABC CargoMissing shipment

I shipped four boxes with abc. 3 out of 4 boxes arrived safely at the destination more than a week ago and one package is still missing which abc are unable to explain. I need answers. These are my personal belongings that are missing. They have no clue where it is and all they can say is that it's under investigation. How can you lose just one parcel out of the four? It's looking highly likely that it may have been stolen within the company

ABC CargoDelay in delivery.

Air Cargo has not been delivered after 2 months. Very bad service and unreliable. Won't recommend ABC cargo to anyone. Most of my items which I sent from Dubai to kochi are missing and damaged. I informed it to abc cargo and no action taken. The boxes which I sent via sea freighter were opened and most of the new items were missing. The packing is not good.

Delay in delivery.