Menu
ABC Cargo
reviews & complaints

ABC Cargo
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

243 complaints
22 resolved 221 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ABC Cargo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:24 am

ABC Cargo - Third class service

They promise me for 20-22 days n now it’s 65 days they took extra money And said it will b delivered And I told them let it take 1 month I’ll pay accordingly n the guy was no sir send urgent 20-22 days it will reach They I buyer chocolates and food staff at the same time n packed it now These guys are just playing saying custom is cleared it will reach in 2 days then again custom is not clear it will take more 3 days pathetic service

In the world

N
12:14 pm

ABC Cargo - TV - invoice / tracking number SXBDX24204

I have this TV being packed and charged AED1000 (though it is old TV) under Sea Express cargo category on 24-Apr-2022. I was told I will receive this shipment within 20-25 days but it is already more than 52 days but I have not received it yet. Online tracking is not updated at all. There is no clear update on whatsapp as well as when I called to their office from India. Only answer I got is 'under custom clearance' and same answer every day and every time. Can you check this shipment number SXBDX24204 and deliver the item quickly?

Contact +918296211675

3:44 pm

ABC Cargo - Complaint for damaging items in cargo.

On 19/10/2021 , I sent a cargo containing household and personal goods from Al Ain( Abu Dhabi) to the UK through ABC Cargo. I was shocked to have received my items in damaged form, most of the items were badly damaged. These items are no more useful due to the damage caused during the transport or improper handling of whatever from your company’s part. I am extremely unhappy, and I express my strong dissatisfaction to the service ABC Cargo has provided to

Desired outcome: They are asking purchase bill for my items. Who will keep the bill 3 or 4 months

P
3:27 am

ABC Cargo - My bag which I couriered to India

Good Afternoon,

I have couriered my purple color bag to India on 22nd November, 2021 Tracking number: AMZK26702. I was being told it will reach to India in maximum 20-25 days. Its still stuck for clearance in India since 28th December. I tried to contact the agency on whatsaap and there has been no reply from them. I would really appreciate if I can get a further follow up on bag as to why is it taking this long for the clearance.

9:53 am

ABC Cargo - Lost of material

Dear sir,

Customer name: Mohamed Siddik
Invoice No : XFJ81841
To : India
Service: Air cargo

Find the attachment above said subject, few days ago me and my friend siddik sent air cargo (Receipt attached) at ABC cargo fujairah branch.

Two days back the fujairah cargo concern person called and told, "your out of two cartoons one was lost. so if u agree we buy a new one and send it to india" but I can't agree.

Here I'm inform you that for buying that item I gone sharjah from kalba two or three times.

So I need compansation for that lost item including my fuel expenses.

This is for your kind information and necessary action as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Habibur Rahman
0582030365

Desired outcome: I need 500dhs compansation for lost

ABC Cargo - Lose of a parcel

Hi have been waiting since a parcel was lost 25th August for ZEN desk to refund me I have filled in requested forms countless information sent & still no joy. I have been refunded for goods by Amazon UK to whom the parcel should have been delivered, so all I have been fighting for is £24 charge for non delivery of parcel & £80 which was taken for possible customs charges. I do hope you can finally resolve this matter FRGB011948995 please do not pass this to ZENDESK as they are a waste of time, all I am asking for is money I laid out for nothing which is a breach of contract. I have since moved to UK, where my phone no is 07864010137

Desired outcome: Refund of £124

R
7:02 am

ABC Cargo - Cargo not received

ABC cargo is fraud. I had send my cargo in Dec 2020 now 10 months past I hav not received my cargo. Even whn I call the employees there do not talk properly. They don't even care. Very month I call n I get same reply that cargo will come next month. Neither they call or update about cargo. Personally I have informed my family n friends. Be aware of ABC cargo n do not send cargo from ABC cargo. Bad experience.
Getting mental pressure due to ABC cargo. My hard earned things I have not received due to ABC cargo Sharjah UAE. I have also attached my invoice.
Regards,
Reagan Dmello.

8:48 am

ABC Cargo - Non delivery of goods from 2019

Dear concerns, Shipment collected from Ajman year 2019 still not delivered every time they will give different reasons blaming Indian customs.
This is not 1st more than 1lac case still live from all part of world, From USA, from Saudi from UAE.. Please take action such cheaters.. I send my daughters prized medals, things can get back this can't be.

D
3:47 am

ABC Cargo - Air Cargo to Kerala

It's been an year, i didn't get my consignments yet. The reason for the delay is customs clearance. Since January 2021 they are giving the same reply, ‘ It will be delivered by next month'. Also, they are giving an assurance that all items have insurance and the defective item will be refunded. If this is the case, then how can we believe on the insurance part of it.

Tracking records also not up to date, the last update was on February 21.

Only eye catching advertisements, but the quality of service is zero.

8:31 am

ABC Cargo - Service

We have given our products to abc cargo service to parcel to india from saudi Arabia on November 2020 and today its September 2021 untill now not received.every time we call the cargo persons in ksa they are saying it will come next month bt untill now not received almost none months finished.very very bad experience with the service.
Receipt no 4370 and abc938773 pls send us our parcel as soon as possible.otherwise will put case on the company for loss of our time and compensation.the cargo persons are very rude not even replying to us.pls do the needful if ur service is genuine otherwise remove NO.1 IN GCC from your logo

Y
5:57 am

ABC Cargo - Delay delivery

Dear sir
I would like to raise a compliant delay cargo adrr13569. As per youre offcie maximum take 15 to 25 days air cargo. I sedn 2 boxes. Julay 31, today is septomper 06. Untl now I didnt get get my parcel. Normally ship cargo kg 3.5 dh getting 35.40 days. Youre compony chetaing for us. Youre informing air cargo and sending ship cargo

Oct 02, 2021 8:22 am

This cargo not trust worthy entire team sitting to cheat spread message not go with this cargo, as my cargo collected 2019 still not delivered

7:34 am

ABC Cargo - My consignment To India

1. ABC cargo 1stly delayed 4 hours to reach my home to pick my consignment
2. They didnt even pack anything but dumped everything in a box ; I had to remove them and pack myself ( I told that they will help in packing which is a lie)
3. they sold the express service to me and said that the parcel will reach in 7 days ( calendar day) and asked me to a pay a premium price ( like a fool I did so)
4. Its been 15 working days and yet my parcel has not reached the destination
5. Call centre says - talk to the local delivery person
7. Local deliver person says talk to the call centre and then finally said that parcel has not reached my city yet and will be delivered later than expected.
8. now im hoping that good are not destroyed (fingers crossed)
the consignment is XAQH38712

Desired outcome: Pls deliver my parcel ASAP

R
5:30 pm

ABC Cargo - Item missing

Name... Rajesh Kumar Singh

Sir my cargo reference number.
SAQR 34844
My 2 gshock watch and 2 shaving trimmer and 1 dard disc missing.
My cargo carton box ree packing. please check out my items.

Desired outcome: Item missing

3:56 pm

ABC Cargo - Cargo/shipping

Hi,
I have sent almost 145kg of very important essential via ABC CARGO BATHA KSA
These ABC cargo not professional they got the service money and our essentials
The delay almost 8th month untill know always lying lying excuses and their front staff is show very bad attitude.
No response from the ABC many times we try to contact but they are lying every single time iam tired of this cheater staff

Oct 02, 2021 8:25 am

This cargo not trust worthy all part of services take concerns serious action instead develop such people

4:36 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ABC Cargo - Service, which not yet received, about Cargo sent to India from UAE on 02-Dec-2020

I've sent an Air-cargo of 2 boxes via ABC cargo on 2-December-2020 from Sharjah-UAE to Kerala-INDIA, they promised me delivery within 24 days, those are not yet delivered till today on 10-July-2021 (total now 7 months & 9 days are over), I'm totally upset about the foodstuffs that may be expired and loss of money!
HWB: ASHR15597
TR #100381412400003

Desired outcome: Cargo Items must be delivered soon or Compensation for delay & spoiled items

Update by Shijoy Blangat
Oct 24, 2021 4:46 am

Pls. refer to the command attached here as an email from 'Customs Courier Cell Mumbai, [email protected])

3 comments
Oct 02, 2021 8:27 am

You never expect your things to reach, we are senior sent 2019 still not delivered

Aug 01, 2021 10:53 am

ബ്രോ ഞാൻ ഡിസംബർ 22 നു അയച്ചത് ആണ് ഇതുവരെ കിട്ടിയില്ല

V
Sep 12, 2021 10:36 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replying to comment of

Bro..same here..send on DEC20 2020..still not delivered...any idea where should we take forward this complaint?..Sent a mail to mumbai customs..that too useless..

ABC Cargo - Shipment not received from 6 months

I sent a shipment from Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) to Karnataka (India) on December 23rd 2020. The shipment has still not reached. It has been more than 6 months now. The customer care is not bothered and is only saying that there is customs clearance delay. Such a huge loss to me. The worst cargo company with pathetic service. Kindly take stringent action.

2:24 am

ABC Cargo - Shipment no. ABDX17847

Shipment no. ABDX17847 despatched from Dubai on 15/05/2021. But no one is serious to supply me the authentic information.

We are your regular customer and never had this kind of problem.

Please do the needful ASAP

Dubai agent is not replying my text (attached) and even Mumbai's agent Ramesh 8369500822 is not throwing any light.

Update by AnmolRai
Jul 03, 2021 2:28 am

No action so far, I could see only a piles of emails shifting responsibilities to one another. I am desperately anticipating some positive actions from your side.

Oct 02, 2021 8:37 am

Brother, forget your shipment lot of outstanding in que you may get 2022 or 23
don't belive this cargo any cost

L
3:32 am

ABC Cargo - Service failure ABDX14797

in the Month of December 2020 i have sent cargo from DXB to Mumbai, India expected to reach by January.But till date cargo is not been delivered and there are blaming Customs for delay .There are even not ready share flight details in which my cargo is shipment there are asking to refer Abc website as proof. I have doubt ABC cargo must have misplaced the cargo, hence there are not ready to share flight details. This worst service i have come across in my entire.Nobody is bother right from Management to Managers all are clueless.I did biggest mistake by sending cargo through ABC. Even there are not ready to process claim becoz as per them cargo is not lost neither there are given any proof on which flight cargo was shipped.

C
11:00 am

ABC Cargo - Unprofessional cargo company

I sent a consignment to India from Dubai, booked through air freight. Abc Cargo committed to delivering the consignment within 20 working days. After multiple follow-ups, the consignment was delivered after 8 weeks. The customer service kept blaming Delhi customs for the delay in obtaining a clearance.
Most of the items in the package were damaged. No compensation was provided by the company for the damages. Worst cargo service I have ever seen. Never will I use this company again.

P
6:42 am

ABC Cargo - Shipment Delays

Hello There,

# AFJT11535

I should give a standing ovation to your Customer Service Team for their outstanding INEFFICIENT and DISHONEST support!

The above-mentioned packet was shipped on 26/12/2020. After several follow-ups and begging, The team was KIND ENOUGH to acquaint me that I will be receiving my shipment around mid-March. It's been a hundred and seventy five days since I am waiting for my shipment. And still they saying "your consignment clearance is still not yet completed. Kindly bear with us until we sort this out."
It is a classic example of cheating and breach of trust!

Prasobh

3 comments
Sep 08, 2021 7:05 am

Have you recieved your shipment? I also sent on same day 26/12/2020.

Aug 01, 2021 10:54 am

Very bad service for abc cargo. A iam trapped

C
Jun 22, 2021 11:02 am

Same in my case. I sent a consignment from Dubai. It was delivered after 8 weeks with most of the items damaged.

ABC Cargo contacts