DHL / worst customer service in the world
DHL are probably the worst people to deal with in the UK. If anything ever goes wrong with your shipment / delivery or invoicing, then you can be 100% sure that it will never ever be resolved.
We get stuff imported from Malaysia regularly. On 4th April we sent the payment to DHL to cover the import duty (same day that we received the invoice. The cheque was cleared on the 15th April and even today, then are sending threatening letters that they have not received the payment.
No one in their customer service can find any record on the system for anything so not even worth calling them. If you send email to their invoicing address, all you get is auto-reply.
We have not told out supplier in Malaysia that we will stop buying if they sue DHL again.
Avoid these oxygen watsers at all costs
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - service!!!
- DHL Express - customer service
- DHL Express - customs clearance
- DHL Express - shipping service
- DHL Express - inefficiency, delivery/clearance delay & very poor communication