DHL / worst customer service in the world

1 England, Surrey, United Kingdom Review updated:

DHL are probably the worst people to deal with in the UK. If anything ever goes wrong with your shipment / delivery or invoicing, then you can be 100% sure that it will never ever be resolved.

We get stuff imported from Malaysia regularly. On 4th April we sent the payment to DHL to cover the import duty (same day that we received the invoice. The cheque was cleared on the 15th April and even today, then are sending threatening letters that they have not received the payment.

No one in their customer service can find any record on the system for anything so not even worth calling them. If you send email to their invoicing address, all you get is auto-reply.

We have not told out supplier in Malaysia that we will stop buying if they sue DHL again.

Avoid these oxygen watsers at all costs
Nav

Comments

29th of Jun, 2011

I went to a job interview with DHL in Arizona after a recruiter called me for the position several times. I went to the interview and I really couldnt believe the hiring manager was so full of lies. Lie after lie after lie. The position was for a customer service position in a call center environment. I asked several questions about the job once it was my turn to ask. And every single question I asked was given a false answer to. Down to the last one when I asked how many calls are taken daily and how long the calls are. She grabbed her calculator, pretended to punch in numbers and responded with this... "If my math is correct about 80 calls a day and each of these calls is about 2 minutes in length." WHAT?? Ok so then I thought, maybe she just didnt like you for whatever reason. WHich is fine by me. BUT dont waste time with lies..For what? After going back and forth for her nearly an hour, I realized it wouldnt be the job for me. If a manager was so full of lies face to face I could only imagine the bs that is told to a customer over the phone. I have many years of experience working in customer service, so I was saddened to see that this is how a manager deals with people.