ABX Express Logo

ABX Express Customer Service

Having problems with ABX Express?

+63 380 843 111 (Customer Service)
+63 380 843 088 (General Information)
+63 88 335 666 (Sabah Office)
1st Floor Jalan Subang 1, Taman Perindustrian Sg Penaga, 47600 Subang Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia

ABX Express — Complaints & Reviews

ABX Express — Item not yet receive

Www000001246639... Last update was 21.9.2020.. Yet till now no update.. Item not yet receive.. Other...

ABX Expressi still didnt receive my item for almost 2 weeks

my address is in kuching, sarawak.. but my item is in kota kinabalu, sabah.. the item is still there for 2 weeks .. when i track it.. it still on "route scan".. but my address is in kuching.. so please make it fast or your customer wont use the abx service anymore.. so please.. send it to me as soon as possible.. am i need to wait for a month for it to arrive?

ABX ExpressWWW000001211823

Tracking no : www000001211823 belum ada status sehingga kini. pls update.

Order made by:
    Caroline binti ansu
    Jabatan pengairan dan saliran keningau
    Peti surat 13
    On 03/09/2020, 12:26pm
    Packed by: n/a
    Shipping information:
    Yahya ibrahim
    Kementerian pertanian dan industri makanan,
    Aras 7 & 8, wisma pertanian, jln tasik luyang
    Beg berkunci 2049
    88624 kota kinabalu
    Sabah
    Tel: [protected]

WWW000001211823

ABX Express — Faked tracking status

ABX Tracking No.: SHX34471182CMY Online Shop : Shopee Order Date : 04/09/2020 (Friday) Shipped Date ...

ABX ExpressVery late receiving parcel

I am complaining through this way because I already complain through call, but no action taken. The parcel was collected by abx on 29th august. Untill today, 17th september I havent receive my parcel. And no additional information given when I call abx kota kinabalu. I am filing this complain for u to do a better service next time. Thank you. Please make any response regarding this complain.

Very late receiving parcel
      Very late receiving parcel

ABX ExpressParcel delay

My parcel [protected] stuck at 'Route Scan' 4 days ago. No update and nobody help me to solve this problem !I've already urged! WHY ALWAYS ABX SO SLOW! BAD SERVICE!

Parcel delay

ABX ExpressArrive warehouse but no doing delivery

Hi, my tracking is NHY00555685, 03/09/2020 it's already arrive at abx Kota Kinabalu warehouse, but until today 14/09/2020 it's still haven any update on the tracking status and doing delivery. May I know what happen on it? Or the parcel is gone ? Please settle on it

Arrive warehouse but no doing delivery

ABX ExpressLate delivery. Lzxla0000396878

pls deliver this parcel LZXLA0000396878. Temporary will end 1 day left. The parcel almostv2 week at ABX Kuching. Please faster. Tq

Late delivery. Lzxla0000396878

ABX ExpressSlow transit process - hell route scan

I have took order from China. When my parcel arrived my country, Malaysia, abx express in charge of transit. Then my parcel delivered from west malaysia to east malaysia (sabah), it took only 3 days. Another 3 days passed, my parcel arrived my city-Sibu. Ok, terrible things here come. The route scan processed by abx sibu took more than a week n yet still havent arrived my final destination. Hell. Is my parcel contain very dangerous element? Even Custom not need to take so much time to pass the process. I hope you can be more professional on your work please.

Slow transit process - hell route scan
              Slow transit process - hell route scan

ABX ExpressService

No notification prior to delivery. Received 10 continuous phone calls in 5 minutes while at work. Called back after 5 minutes to find out that delivery had arrived. As no one was at home I asked if another arrangement can be made. Delivery person wanted to drop it off at lobby just like that. I declined and was rudely told off that parcel will be taken back to office. When asked when can it be sent again, I was not given an answer and person hung up on me.

ABX ExpressComplaint about receiving broken item

1) not be delivered on time
                  2) need to go to office at Bandar Baru Bangi
                  to claim the Item
                  3) Customer receiving broken item/parcel even though already patch on the fragile sign
                  4) casualties were 2of 5 broken amber bottle and causing the order package which is on the same parcel to spoiled and cannot be used anymore
                  5) i am issuing a complain so that i can make a refund either with the seller or the company as for the poor services
                  6) i need your team to reply this complain at
                  My email ; [protected]@yahoo.com
                  7) Parcel tracking No:
                  [protected] Toslan Ali
                  8) i hope your team can improvise the courier services
                  9) i hope your team can email me a report for
                  The casualties so we can make a refund from the seller
                  That is all, Please make the report so we can make a refund.
                  Can contact me for more information
                  +[protected]/muhammad Elyas

Complaint about receiving broken item

ABX ExpressLost parcel (shx28605335cmy)

Due to covid 19, I unable to track and received my parcel because it was being send to other location.. I want to know the where is the parcel currently now and it is possible to resend to new sending address which is nur farah ain-lot a4 rh no 204 grd floor blok seraya b tmn putera jaya telipok, 88450, kota kinabalu, sabah, kota kinabalu, 88450, sabah.. I can be contacted at [protected] or email at [protected]@yahoo.com.. Your help will be

Lost parcel (shx28605335cmy)

ABX ExpressComplaining about missing item with the parcels

I would like to claim for my missing item in my parcel that pos by ABX. It should be 36 item in my parcel and now only 32 in the parcel and this my tracking ID SHX29469869CMY. I realize that my parcels been open and stick back by someone. I will attached the situation of my parcel the part been opened.

This my tel : [protected]
                      This my email : [protected]@gmail.com

Complaining about missing item with the parcels
                      Complaining about missing item with the parcels

ABX ExpressPoor courier service and irresponsible

I buy item from online shop lazada. My parcel consignment lzxla275004.
                        My seller choose abx express to delivery my item. But abx express tawau sms to me for self collect. Very irresponsible. I wait almost 1months, lastly abx express tawau tell me to self collect if not the item will return after 3 working days. Is this intimidation for me to self collect. What the staff you made?? Are you have giving training to your staff, if got... What the irresponsible staff like this.. This happen today... Very dispointed with your staff like this. I will attach the related photo about my parcel and your staff sms.

I got 3 item still not recieved from abx express tawau

ABX Express — Parcel not delivered

My parcel SHX83552612CMY has arrived at the ABX Keningau branch since 3 September 2020 but hasn't been...

ABX ExpressBarang belum diterima

Barang yang dihantar masih sangkut di Subang. Tracking no [protected]. Penghantaran perlu dibuat ke Sg Buloh tetapi mengambil masa yang lama untuk penghantaran.

Alamat penghantaran:

Arbainah bt Haji Ijap
                          No 56A, Jalan SP 5/1
                          Taman Sri Pristana
                          47009 Sg Buloh
                          Selangor

Tolong hantar barang dengan segera. Kami membayar perkhidmatan anda.

Barang belum diterima

ABX ExpressNot received parcel

TRACKING NO : [protected]

DATE POST : 16/8/2020 (Pasir Mas-Seri Kembangan - Domestik parcel)
                            TEL : [protected] @ [protected]

Barang tidak sampai lagi telah masuk hari ke 17 tidak sampai & saya menanggung kerugian atas kelewatan ABX Ekspress.

Amount of losses incurred is more than RM1, 500.00.
                            Request to submit my LOSS CLAIM from ABX Ekspress, How?

Not received parcel

ABX ExpressThe service so bad.

My parcel not received yet almost 2weeks. And when i checked the tracking number, it was delivered to wrong place. How can the address to Perlis and you sent to Subang?? And untill now my parcel didnt received yet. Please alert and improve your services.

The service so bad.

ABX ExpressDelivery

LZXLA0000296861.
                                My item cannot be process when I try to track it. The latest update was on 9th of August.

Delivery

ABX ExpressFrom 29/07/2020 until now 19/08/2020. I still dnt get my parcel

Please deliver my parcel www000001104355. Please deliver my parcel asap. I hope my parcel not lost. Thank you so much.

From 29/07/2020 until now 19/08/2020. I still dnt get my parcel
                                  From 29/07/2020 until now 19/08/2020. I still dnt get my parcel

• Updated by Wieeziany Gyee · Aug 19, 2020

Www000001104355. please send my parcel. almost 3 week n I still dnt get my parcel. why to long to route scann.. I hope my parcel not lose