Days Inn / rude staff at night
Actually I wanted to contact Days Inn for Complaining about the Counter Staff.
I booked to hotel from NY on 16th at 11:00 AM and gave my credit card number around 2 PM. I arrived with my family of 6 at the hotel around 11:45 PM at night for check in. The reservation software application is not showing correctly. I wanted 2 Rooms and 6 persons. 3 in each room. It did not booked correctly.
Upon arrival, the counter person one Indian guy doesn't know how to behave with customer started talking in broken English. He was arguing with me for 45 minutes. He told me that policy is 2 adults per room. I said okay I need 3 person in a room. The person said, it will be extra. I said okay how much it will be, $60 was my booking and he said $ 75. Then He gave me paper to sign. I found that one room is charged for $ 75 and another room is charged to me for $ 86. When I asked him about this, again he started arguing with me and refused to give me the room.
Please imagine that at midnight, where I am going to Shop for another hotel?
I told him whatever he wants let me sign and will write to the Days Inn Management. finally I was allotted room at 12:30 am and I left for North Carolina on Sunday Morning at 6:00 AM.
I need an answer from you and kick that guy out from Days inn for his rude behavior with me and keep waiting my family for a long time at night.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel
- Days Inn - entire hotel