La Quinta Inns & Suites Logo

La Quinta Inns & Suites

Having problems with La Quinta Inns & Suites?

La Quinta Inns & Suites reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 5, 2007. The latest review Credit card charged for a 4 day stay when we checked out after less than 10 minutes was posted on Jul 28, 2021. The latest complaint company regulations was resolved on Oct 22, 2018. La Quinta Inns & Suites has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 531 reviews. La Quinta Inns & Suites has resolved 16 complaints.

La Quinta Inns & Suites Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 642 4241 (Customer Service)
+1 800 753 3757 (Reservations)
+1 800 642 4258 (Returns Service Center)
+1 214 492 6600 (Head Office)
909 Hidden Rdg Ste 600
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with La Quinta Inns & Suites Customer Service. Initial La Quinta Inns & Suites complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for La Quinta Inns & Suites above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about La Quinta Inns & Suites. Discuss the issues you have had with La Quinta Inns & Suites and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews

Jul 28, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Credit card charged for a 4 day stay when we checked out after less than 10 minutes

We checked into La Quinta Inn and Suites Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods on July 15th 2021 with our...

La Quinta Inns & SuitesHousekeeping and security for customers

I'm staying at La Quinta in Sherman Tx. This is a filthy unsafe place to stay. Thanks to my company that got my reservation set up. This is the second room they moved me and I been cleaning and securing my door cause it doesn't lock properly. I always stayed in La Quinta hotels but this is ridiculous. Even the side door is broke and anyone can come in, Pictures! omg.

Jul 21, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Hotel

I am looking for an email address to send pictures of the hotel room and grounds. This complaint site says my...

Jul 21, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Numerous

Reserved King bed, arrived just after 1am, apparently in the midst of the NIGHT AUDIT. So, got to stand in...

Jul 19, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Dirty room, paint chips, broken door

Empty pool not previously mentioned on website or confirmation email, put a family with 3 small kids in a...

La Quinta Inns & SuitesFront Desk Service

I drove in to Savannah, Georgia on July 18 and walked into the hotel to get a room and the front desk gentleman took one look at me and my family and proceeded to tell me that the hotel was booked. I have experienced subtle discrimination but never on this level. I walked out of the lobby, and called the hotel from the parking lot and proceeded to make a reservation for a room. When I told the person what had just happened he could not explain what had happened.

Not happy in Savannah.

La Quinta Inns & SuitesOver charged my debit card

Hello just checked out my room this morning to find out they over charged me they charged me for the same day on a different card. Tried to call back to talk to me he hung up wasn't trying to fix the issue. On the way to airport to stlouis Missouri please give me a call [protected] my name is Niah Dominiqua Williams.

Over charged my debit card
      Over charged my debit card

La Quinta Inns & Suitesunauthorized charges, complaint about stay

Hello,
        I recently stayed at the La Quinta at 13825 Terra View Trail, Louisville, Kentucky 40245, United States. My confirmation number was [protected] I stayed July 10th-15th. I booked the hotel through hotels.com and check-in was the first issue. They overcharged my account and then when I tried to stay another night (the 15th) the lady at the front desk had no idea how to do that. She told me that I would have to "figure it out by myself" After I added the other night I get a call at 11 am on the 14th saying I'm late for checkout even though I already added another night. She then called me 2 other times saying I needed to come downstairs to help her figure out my payment. Then after the 3 calls, I get 2 charges on my account for 150$ After I call back she says none of my transactions are going through. None of these charges were pending they over-drafted my account and the lady at the front desk did not seem to see the problem. After I stayed another night I see that my fiance got a 377$ charge on his card (his card was not the card on file for the stay) we used his card once for a coke at the front desk. After I called the front desk to tell them they charged the wrong card and gave him an overdraft fee the lady gave no sympathy and said "I cannot do anything about the charge until my manager comes in tomorrow" I understood her manager already left but to have that bad of a system that If somebody gets charged on their card they have to wait until the manager returns the next day!!! I called La Quinta customer service on and off for 3 hours and got nowhere! No one could help until 7 am the next day. This was the worst experience I have had at La Quinta. Even after I checked out they still said I owed them 377$ because my original payment didn't go through!! So now I have to wait until my claims from the bank come back to pay the hotel..

my phone number is [protected]
        email is [protected]@gmail.com

La Quinta Inns & SuitesLa quinta inn 911 south 48th street tempe arizona

I stayed at the one in Phoenix 911 South 48th Street Tempe checked in Sunday just checked out today was there for 4 days 5 days total room was a disaster carpet looks really bad like they never cleaned it after two previous tenants head to tails 1 Cup for coffee no coffee no sugar so many drug addicts around could not sleep I told the front desk to move rooms because the people next door to me where drug addicts they wanted to charge me extra for moving rooms they called it upgrading I call it peace of mind from Tucson spent a lot of money there will never ever stay here again

Jul 15, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Bed bugs

The staff were rude not helpful at 1:30 in the morning on was awoke with bed bugs all around me and my 10...

La Quinta Inns & SuitesI'm complaining about customer service and Hospitality of the manager

I've been staying at at the La Quinta Inn Phoenix for a few weeks I have two service animals that are registered they are not aggressive in any way shape or form. I went to rebook a room when I was in the middle of moving from one room to the the other room and I have all my belongings with me because I do not have a house so this is my only way of having a shelter over my head so I was very hot and I got a glass of water from a lady i had meet that was staying there as well. Then the manager said that I was not to book a room and I need to get my stuff and get off the property because he said my dogs for aggressive therefore I asked him do you have any written complaints or documents to show me this or a video and he said no but it doesn't matter your still not able to book a room here. I've done nothing here but sleep and keep to myself and the way he talked to me was just uncalled for when it's a hundred and some degrees outside sweating so bad that I'm going to pass out. I want a drink of water so the lady that I got it from got yelled at for giving it to me was absurd.I think he has to be inhumane to think that people don't have friends or meet new people at hotel rooms not all people are bad and he has no people skills to be in his position for a Hospitality manager. And now I cannot rent a room here and I'm very hot outside with my family which would be my two dogs and my boyfriend it is over a hundred degrees and I have nowhere to go because he wanted to tell me my dogs we're aggressive with no documentation or proof that this occurred so therefore he needs to be removed from his position or showing that he is wrong he needs to formally apologize to me and take me off of it do not run to the list because this is not okay if my animals die and I die in the heat it's not on me it's on your staff members

La Quinta Inns & SuitesThe hotel room in and of itself.

My husband and I checked into our hotel late at night, & the room was disgusting. There was what looked like blood splatters around the room, stains on the sheets, a dead roach in the middle of the floor, a bug in the room, and so much more. By far the worst hotel. And when we went to ask for a refund, the front desk told us to call in the morning because she didn't know what she was doing.

The hotel room in and of itself.

La Quinta Inns & SuitesTaking unauthorized transactions off my card over a month later from when I stayed there

I stayed at the la Quinta in Lancaster pa around June 9th and they tried to say my room smelled like smoke well yeah I just walked in from smoking so a month later they take $121 off my card on July 9th and now another $115 on July 11 they have no reason to keep taking money off my card I didn't authorize any transactions!! Thank u jodi hoey !! [protected]

Jul 11, 2021

La Quinta Inn Sanibel Entryway Florida — Front desk and rooms

Date of arrival June 10-2021 Front desk - TANYA Front desk service was rude disrespectful She asked if my...

Jul 11, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Room quality

We were traveling to New Orleans for my father‘s funeral. I reserved three rooms for myself and family...

La Quinta Inns & SuitesBathroom

On July 10, 2021 I reserved and stayed at the Laquinta Inns and Suites. Before I went to shower I noticed the shower was not clean. Hair was in the soap before I even used the shower. I have braids so this did not come from me. I went downstairs to inform the clerk and he had someone to come and half clean the shower. While the guy was suppose to clean the shower left the shower with hair on the soap dish and used shampoo on the toilet. Totally, not satisfied because Laquinta was one of my favorite hotels but now I have to inspect my room as soon as I check in.

Jul 10, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Rooms

Stayed from7/6-7/11. 1st thing I was there with children and the pool was closed. (wish we knew that at...

La Quinta Inns & SuitesHotel cleanliness, safety

Hotel was horrible and disgusting. Rooms not done hallway fire doors locked, dogs barking no to very poor outside lighting . Huge holes in ceiling leaking what appear to be sewage water based on smell. No doors locked so anyone could access hotel without a key. Rooms smell of mold and smoke phone did not work . Floor soaked due to leaking fridge. Ect

Hotel cleanliness, safety
                    Hotel cleanliness, safety

Jul 10, 2021

La Quinta Inns & Suites — Everything

My family stayed at this hotel for 1 night and it was absolutely horrible. My kids were so scared too even...

La Quinta Inns & SuitesReservation at La Quinta, 6638 4th St. N, St. Petersburg, FL; Confirmation # [protected]

Yesterday, July 5, I made a reservation at the La Quinta on 4th st. N in St Petersburg, FL, for one night in order to ride out Tropical Storm/Hurricane Elsa. I called a reservation line from a website called pet-friendly hotels and requested two rooms for myself, my daughter, and my two granddaughters -- and my dog. I know that La Quinta has always been a pet-friendly hotel, so imagine my surprise when I arrived today to check in and was told that my dog would NOT be allowed in the hotel. What???? The clerk was extremely unpleasant about the situation and told me that I had booked through Expedia and would have to call them since they could not refund me since I booked through a third-party. I then called Expedia and was told that they contacted the hotel and were told that the penalties would not be waived and nor would I get a refund through La Quinta since I should have known that dogs are no longer allowed at La Quinta hotels. Luckily, I was able to get rooms at the Holiday Inn Express (with a free breakfast) who made an exception to their service-dog only policy due to the fact the we were under a state of emergency due to the storm. Frankly, I am disgusted at your level of service and will NEVER stay at a La Quinta or any other Wyndham Hotel again. It is unacceptable that I am still supposed to pay for something due to false advertising and poor customer service.
                      Mary Syrdahl
                      [protected]@hotmail.com

• De
                          Debo1967 Jul 10, 2021

Wow funny because dogs were surely allowed at the LaQuinta I stayed at guess it just depends on the state. I was in Overland Park Missouri July 4th