Menu
Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
reviews & complaints

www.sheratonskyline.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 6 Reviews

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow reviews & complaints

N
9:34 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Parking information

On the 12 September I attended a first aid course with British Red Cross on my arrival I spoke with concierge about supplying my car Registration Number I was told I didn’t need to do that just give the information to the trainer of my course, since then I have received a Penalty charge notice which I am disputing, I just want you to make changes to stop things like this happening when attending your hotel, due to me having a hire car at the time the PCN is £60 plus £40 admin fee very disappointing

Desired outcome: Anyone attending a course/venue at your hotel should be required to supply car registration number at the front desk

2:51 pm EDT

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Your bar staff

The manager is unbelievable if you had more than 2 drinks then your drunk. I think it’s because he don’t have to work hard in the past . Please employ people that want to work. The manager of the bar is so lazy. Please employ people that understands about the English it was the 08th may 2022. He didn’t like it because I’ve was busy. Sad man. Please sack him. He is so fake

Desired outcome: To sack urge [censored]

J
7:25 am EDT

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Hotel

After checking in today we arrived to a film set who are being inconsiderate and not moving out of the way for my push chair. It feels chaotic. No quiet place in the hotel to relax.

The key cards aren't working. Meaning we have to get someone to let us into our room every time.

There's no complete access to the club lounge even though this is what I booked.

We have escaped next door to the Marriott for some peace and quiet as it just feels to chaotic and awful.

We booked the hotel based on reviews and the restaurant but we are reluctant to do this now

Desired outcome: Discount.

10:28 am EDT

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Duty manager and the indian in the reception

I always stay at Sheraton since 2010 and Iam golden member too with Marriott hotels, I walked to the front desk to look for printer as the lobby computers not working, usual I expect polite staff to deal with but my experience was horrible with the duty manager at 14.45 pm at Friday and the way he was talking and not believing me that the lobby computers is not working and he walked to check by him self so he make me feel so bad and bilal who get involved also didn't manage to sort out my issues and print my email and I'm end he told me because you not staying with us today in hotel we can't print your email kind of teasing me, and I was having my Starbucks coffee and I have the receipt too .. the staff not trained well and the people working there very rude and not Marriott style of employees…

Desired outcome: Disappointed

View 0 more photos
5:47 am EDT

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow attitude regarding the receptionist

On Monday evening about 21:30pm, spoke to receptionist about the package I need to pick up a package left by the guest stayed in your hotel. I was shock and horror with the way she spoke to me. It was bad manner and rude toward me. I was intimidate by her attitude and felt like being treated like a prisoner in the third world country. As a Four Star hotel, it is not acceptable with this kind of behaviour. I hope this is a just isolated incident and may be they need further communication training skill but one thing for sure, all my friend here and aboard will not be staying your hotel anymore.
Thank you.

N
11:44 pm EDT

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Hotel is true or not and also web

Hi Team,

I get appoinment letter fom hotel skyline according to him it is starwood chain property and i attached all doc. below please tell me as soon as possible this hotel and adress is true and also his website and they told me after appointmen letter i have to apply for visa without meet his diplomat person Mr Robert Newmen In UK embassy in India . He told me that i can meet him on visa approval date.He demanded me 750 Pound fees of visa and i have to send him 150poundfirstly in favour of there secrtary account as registration and other fees they will take on visa approval. Please tell me all thes are true or not as soon as possible.I am waiting Your answer.

From: Neeraj Sharma
Subject: Re : APPOINTMENT / CONTRACT
To: robertnewman.[protected]@diplomats.com
Cc: "UK EMBASSY" , "Jonson Wood"
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 8:25 AM

Hi Sir,

Very good morning I send you a mail yesterday also and you send me reply also I accepted all these process and contract please advice me accordingly and send me correspondent secretary account detail and can I send you digital photo scan copy othervise i have to send new one latest.Now i am sending some doc. on that email ID which you advice me on my cell by message.

Thanks & regards,

Subject: Re: FW: APPOINTMENT / CONTRACT
To: "Neeraj Sharma"
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 10:50 AM

DEAR NEERAJ SHARMA,
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR APPOINTMENT, I RECIEVE YOUR DOCUMENT NECESSARY FOR VISA APPLICATION ON MONDAY 01/06/2009. HERE IN MY OFFICE FOR VISA APPLICATION FROM SHERATON SKYLINE HOTEL LONDON AS YOUR EMPLOYER ON YOUR BEHALF.SO FOR THIS, YOU HAVE TO SEND A SCAN COPY OF YOUR RECENT SIZE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, SIGNED JOB OFFER LETTER AND SCAN COPY OF YOUR ADVANCE PAYMENT SLIP OF 150 POUNDS EQUIVALENTS RS 11, 400 . SO THAT I CAN PRINT, ENCLOSE IN YOUR FILE TO SUBMIT FOR IMMIGRATION APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCUMENT FOR VISA PROCESSING AND REGISTRATION...THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION WILL CONTACT YOU, FIX A DATE AND INVITE YOU AT THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN DEHLI TO COME WITH THE ORIGINAL COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND REQUIRE DOCUMENTS WHEN YOUR VISA IS READY FOR STAMPING .
FURTHERMORE, THE TOTAL VISA PROCESSING FEE 750 POUNDS OF WHICH YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE ADVANCE PAYMENT OF 150 POUNDS IN EQUIVALENT RS 11, 400 OF WHICH YOU HAVE TO DEPOSIT BY CASH WHICH IS FOR YOUR VISA PROCESS AND VISA REGISTRATION FEE., AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO MY MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN PRINT AND PRESENT FOR THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR DOCUMENT FOR IMMIGRATION APPROVAL .REGISTERATION STARTED ON MONDAY. BECAUSE I HAVE LIMITED TIME SINCE YOU MUST REPORT ON OR BEFORE 29TH JUNE, 2009 AND WE ARE DOING ALL THE VISA OF ALL SELLECTED WORKERS IN ASIA COLLECTIVELLY .

NOTE, .. MAKE THE PAYMENT IN INDIA CURRENCY TO POUNDS EXCHANGE RATE EQUIVALENT.THAT IS 1POUND IS EQUIVALENT TO 76 INDIA RUPEES.WHICH IS RS 11, 400 AND THE REMAIN BALANCE OF 600 POUNDS WILL BE DEMANDED AFTER YOUR VISA APPROVAL
CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE CORRESPONDENT SECRETARY ACCOUNT DETAILS . YOUR IMMIGRATION APPROVAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THREE WORKING DAYS FROM DATE OF APPLICATION .YOU THEREAFTER RECIEVE SCAN COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE THROUGH MAIL WITH VISA APPLICATION FORM WILL BE SENT TO YOU AS SOON AS YOUR VISA PROCESS FEE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED

ROBERT NEWMAN
[protected]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neeraj Sharma"
To: "[protected]@diplomats.com", "[protected]@yahoo.com"
Subject: FW: APPOINTMENT / CONTRACT
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sir,

How are you I want to tell you i got appointment letter from
Sherton Hotel U.K on behalf of Johnson Wood H.R manager i am
mailing you.Please tell me at what time i have to meet you and
contact you on your cell please send me also detail of doc. which i
need for apply to visa and send also detail of charges.

Thanks & Regards,

LETTER This is an
Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications were found
suitably qualified for the requirements of SHERATON SKYLINE
HOTEL, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. This document attached embodies the
approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.

Now, you have to
contact the Diplomatic personnel appointed by The British High
Commission in India with the copy of the appointment letter
attach below for the procurement of your Valid Visa and
work/residence permit papers as we are
having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition
of employees necessary valid traveling document. Now, you have to
contact the Diplomat for acquisition of your Visa, work/residence
permit papers which will empower you to live and work in United
Kingdom also send the Contract agreement to him. Note that you must
inform him that you got the below attach
appointment letter from LONDON SHERATON SKYLINE HOTEL, UNITED KINGDOM
THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMAT CONTACT DETAILS IS BELOW:
Diplomat Robert Newman British High Commission, Delhi
India. Phone: +91 [protected] Email.
[protected]@diplomats.com

He will process our expatriates their
Valid travel papers from UK embassy India, because we have sent all
document required for your two years work permit visa application
to UK Embassy in India for Visa processing. This Diplomat was
appointed by the British High Commission to process our selected
candidate's visa in India to avoid refusal or denial of Visa/
Permits by UK Embassy in your country. We urge you to comply and
cooperate with him so as to enable you get your Valid UK Employment
Visa, Work/ Residence Permit.

Note that you are to bear your travel documents processing
expenses upfront to prove your seriousness and commitment to work
with our reputable
organization. After your travel documents are ready, we shall proceed with the securing of your accommodation here in UK at the company's Estate, book your flight ticket and transfer to you. We must have confirmed your visa, your seriousness and willingness to join our team here in
London.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the
process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you
on joining. as you submit your expenses report. Be informed
that once the process is completed your hard copies of appointment
letter/contract agreement will be delivered to you‚
via DHL Courier Service. We look forward to see you soon here in
office. We look forward to receive your signed copy of
the Contract Agreement for our confirmation to your acceptance of
our Job Offer with the terms
and conditions therein. Contact the diplomat
immediately to start visa processing because you have to resume in
office on 22th of June 2009. Update us with the process between you
and the Diplomat in charge of your Visa, in case of advice where
necessary.
Congratulations! Regards, Mr. Johnson
Wood Human Relation Manager SHERATON SKYLINE HOTEL
& CONFERENCE CENTER. 4 BathRoad, Hayes, Middlesex
UB3 5BP Hayes. Phone: +[protected], +[protected]
WEBSITE: www.hotelsheratonskyline.com

Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!

Read full review of Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow and 3 comments

3 comments
sharmistha
Sep 29, 2009 5:32 am EDT

I had received exactly the same email, first they asked for 2 questionnaire forms to be filled and then they ask for Govt id proof, mark sheet copy with a very professionally written mail, after that they send a mail that u are selected and you have to contact a diplomat at British high commission...they will ask u deposit amount in cash at some SBI account...

THINGS TO CHECK:

1. the sender's mail id ...a reputed company's email cannot be from "googlemail.com, live.com, msn.com, writemail.com etc" it has to be in its own name!

2. pls try to search information or hotels/companies original website on Google search, as they have FAKE WEBSITES too to convince!

3. The number mentioned in the mail send as job offer are never correct...try dialing them!

4. Imp: Now a days Uk Govt or any European country is not hiring people from outside because of recession, they first give offers to their locals if they dont get anyone suitable then Company ask their Govt for permission to recruit people from foriegn countries...

5. A reputed company will never ask you to deposit cash at any account for visa work or any other work...they always ask to deposit amount directly at UK embassy...

Please don't be fooled by them...ITS 101% FAKE :(

Take care.
Sharmistha

got same
Aug 07, 2009 6:38 am EDT

dear neeraj,

hi i m bhavana nemade, i got same mail which u have. bt i haven'n applied for dat, bt i m planning to do dat.
so i have few contacts in UK, so i just check out and let u know, bt u tell me wt next happen bec i think im replying after long tm. so plz tell me. my e mail is bhavana_nemade@yahoo.com

H
H
HEMANT SHARMA
Jul 20, 2009 5:41 am EDT

I have received following email.
Please confirm me that this is fake or not.

DEAR APPLICANT, Your CV/Updated Resume have been Accessed and studied by our Employment Relations board which Qualifications aRE
found Interesting and suitable for working in our hotel Find online Interview Questions and Job Application form to BE answered. PRINT IT OUT, FILL IT, THEN SCAN and EMAIL BACK to us as soon as Possible. Kindly read carefully the attached document while you Send your answers for the Online
Questionnaires for our Kind Perusal and processing of your Job with our Company .scan copies of your IDENTITY CARD, SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH.

NOTE THAT WE OFFER FREE ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD BUT ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR VISA

EXPENSES AND MANAGEMENT SHALL APPLY FOR APPLICANT'S VISA[S] ON THEIR
BEHALF BY SENDING ALL DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR TWO YEARS WORK VISA
PROCESSING TO BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN HIS/HER COUNTRY FOR VISA APPLICATION.
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES AND SEND REQUIRED DOCUMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WE ARE HAVING LIMITED TIME FOR THE RECRUITMENT.

FINALLY, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION FROM MANAGEMENT, REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES AND SEND EVERY REQUIRED DOCUMENT TO THE RECRUITMENT DEPARTMANT ON (hotelsheratonrecruit.01dept@googlemail.com). FOR ANY QUERY MAIL US AT: info@hotelsheratonskyline.com

GOOD LUCK,
Johnson wood.
MANAGER [HR]
sheraton skyline hotel.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow Customer Service. Initial Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow. Discuss the issues you have had with Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.