CVS Research / Pch Online Surveys / e-mails

I've tried over and over to unsubscribe from this research co. And I can't! I've had it! Just a warning. Don't ever get involved with pch online surveys. I didn't, but i'm recieving as many as 5 e-mails a day! Hey cvs research, stop e-mailing me!!

Comments

• Th
      6th of Feb, 2011

Hey ###: Ever make a mistake before. I checked out PCH Surveys. I didn't want to marry the site. Just wanted to see what it was all about I ended up reliving a wedding nite over and over. 5 emails a day! Cum-on!

• Ug
      4th of Apr, 2011

I have cashed in some earnings with PCH surveys. Amazon gift certificates (PCH doesn't pay cash), which is what I wanted, were not available. How can you run out of electronic gift certificates?

Watch out. Not all of the survey offers they send you earn points--even some of the ones that take 30 minutes or more. In addition, I took a survey that was supposed to have awarded 300 points. I followed all of the instructions and the survey showed up as completed on my account, but the points were never awarded. PCH claims it was a technical glitch and that I never really completed the survey.

I think I'll stick with Global Opinion or Survey Savvy.

• To
      2nd of Feb, 2016

tHEY constantly remove money from my account without any explanation-stay away from these scam artists!!