CVS Pharmacyunethical behavior at checkout

On 5/1/17 at Register #2, Transaction #5232, Cashier #1470795, Store # 3039.
While in the store with my 4 year old grandson, the Cashier named Lorena asked for my CVS card. In a struggle to grab my grandson from running out the front door, I tossed my CVS card on the conveyor near my purchases. Cashier scanned the card and threw it back at me. I told her that was a bit rude. And her snotty reply, "you did it to me".See Top 10 Worst Companies in Watsonville, CAWhen I explained that I did not, but trying to control my grandson, she continued to be rude. When I asked her name, she pointed to it on my receipt and again told me she was going to treat me like I treated her! Again, she was totally oblivious to a rowdy 4 year old and the fact that my CVS card was tossed on the conveyor with my purchases. I'm not sure what kind of society that we are living in where young people believe they can be disrespectful to the customer and make rude and nasty comments with no concern of consequences or how it may affect their jobs.

Dc
May 01, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 03, 2017

Unbelievable! We always have a bad experience at CVS...they are all snotty beasts!