CVS Pharmacy / terrible customer service
My mother and I were at a CVS this evening, she getting alcohol and was told because I was not 21, my MOTHER could not purchase the alcohol... even though it was for her and only HER consumption. The policy was never stated, and the employee was rude and took it as my mother was buying and giving me alcohol even though this was not the case. Very disapointed in CVS. Employees name was Aramis.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly