CVS Pharmacy — photo lab
Hi today I had an insedent with a worker name Steven at 3923 Garth Rd baytown tx 77521.
I received confirmation that my picture was ready so I went to the CVS at this location and My picture wasn't there I spoke to an elderly lady there she couldn't find so I left and called costumer service and there a lady answered and she said that her system said that my photo was there and to make sure she called and as well the elderly lady answered when she came back on the phone she said that picture is there.and for me just to make sure I called the same place from previous and now a guy name Steven answered I was nice about the whole run around I asked him I just wanted to make sure if my picture was there before I go again he said it's been here all day (but in a very rude way) I wasn't sure what was going on so I asked him I went in earlier and it wasn't there he told me ( do you know there's 2 CVS in baytown I said yes but where I sent it was the one by the hospital and he told me that I never called nor went in again acting and talking very rude) . I just want to let you know what happen thank you.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly